Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but how it works?
You have to signup but as far as i read it's a pps, you get a revenue for sold premium. That's like saying they don't have any affiliate ;)
Question. Is there a way to see how many times each file has been downloaded?

I don't see a downloads counter anywhere for the files.
Nope, up to now nothing, maybe until the end of the beta but i don't think this will never appear because it's a cloud backup :)

only 20% !!!

only paypal !

50 euro as min payout !

Only PPS ! , None will buy premium !!! i'm sure of this, most of downloaders from MEGA are from poor countries !

none will buy premium

Note: there's an option to reduce download speed and control parallel downloads ! but this will not also help !!

for me , why i should trust such a filehost which will delete files very fast !!!

not recommeneded !!!

I've been using Mega since it started. And I can say, it's good filehost for sharing, at least if you're more into sharing data and not minding affiliate earnings.

Is there still unlimited storage for free users? Also, will files get automatic deleted if not downloaded after some time?

I still have files I stored last year even without being shared, so I think the storage time is still unlimited. And I currently have a few hundreds of GB in my account intact.

Not sure about files shared which are reported, but then again I'm not storing contents from USA so I'm not sure about those kinds of files.

Yes you get 3 notifications after that they deleted account already got two accounts deleted for that .
Do you get any email notification or your account simply disappear when they get 3 DMCA compliants for files uploaded by you? It would be good to know if you are going to lose your stuff... [:|]

as a matter a fact , i want ... we all i think want to see paiement proof & a concerned to hear by MEGA.co.nz links anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back