Status
Not open for further replies.
Letwatch, how come my acct shows PAID but I didn't receive anything?
paid mean paid...
mean paid from our side. if you recieve nothing then you use wrong. and if use wrong details you payment should not be claimed by anyone. let me know what actually happend.. please give me your letwatch id.

@Letwatch, I didn't change anything on my acct. Last payout 2015-11-01 was ok but for 2015-11-11 it shows "PAID" but i didn't get anything.
Username : myvideolinks

Letwatch, it still shows "paid" :(

Oh sorry, I just checked my paypal and payment was there now!

Thank you for taking care of it so quick!! More power!

Last edited:
500 error again

many files:

error loading media:
file not found

whas this?

this unusable host :(

error, and error..

Last edited:
Same on a lot of my videos too!

Hope these get fixed real soon!

Many videos

6aFNpga.png

it works for file url.. not website host url..

Many videos
hi it is we how are working on system.. adding back link on file.. mean any video remove due to dmca will be forward to alternative working link in embed.. instead of showing error...
so not to have broken link.. just need you help that you add video with exact file name. so could find their alternative link of on other hosts. otherwise we cannot help you more..

Last edited:

Many videos
hi it is we how are working on system.. adding back link on file.. mean any video remove due to dmca will be forward to alternative working link in embed.. instead of showing error...
so not to have broken link.. just need you help that you add video with exact file name. so could find their alternative link of on other hosts. otherwise we cannot help you more..

Can you explain that? I have to click on every video I uploaded to check if it is working and then send you the URL? Do you know how much work it is if you got over thousand videos? Is there any other way? And most of the videos NEVER worked right after conversion was finished, so it has nothing to do with DMCA....

Last edited:

Can you explain that? I have to click on every video I uploaded to check if it is working and then send you the URL? Do you know how much work it is if you got over thousand videos? Is there any other way? And most of the videos NEVER worked right after conversion was finished, so it has nothing to do with DMCA....
you need to do nothing.. we know which files are dead.. we will add alterntive links on all. if you have exact name on title.. please use exact name on title on uploading.. otherwise we cannot help you.. others will be deleted from your account also..

I am the only one who gets 500 error on all of the videos?
deleted files will be transfered to other servers to keep your link alive.

If the User has ad block enabled, do their views still count at all?

Also i think it would be really cool if you could add a thumbnail feature where you are able to upload a custom image as the Visual before they press the play button so its not just a random clip from the show or a black background. Just a cool feature that could be useful

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back