Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
sorry for issue.. let me know the issue... first old users please... who is thinking view decrease only on my website?

any one every who not receive payment or any issue with payment?

sir it is system which count automatically.. i can say nothing about your case. if old users say that we count is decrease much then we could think system issue. if you new users and your viewer not like that spot or other thing. i cannot help in that case.. surely not system issue.. but hope we both can check and fix.. why user failed to watch.

Last edited:
I don't really know but I get way more views in an alternative streaming host, it counts like 6 / 500 at letwatch, maybe is there any problem at your system? I can't really know

This is how your system works.
dFGSIRV.png

4dKtxp3.png

Letwatch, if you are still claiming that it's a system issue, without you having anything to do with it, then I say, your system has started faltering at exactly Jan 2, 2016, right after new year.

Here's a screenshot:

letwatch.jpg

After holding on for 10 more days, I finally gave up and don't want to use your service anymore.
You pay on time, yes, but if you say it's system issue and cannot do anything about it, what will uploaders earn?
Right now, you are the only one earning but soon, uploaders will leave you for other streaming hosts with better 'system'.

This is how your system works.
dFGSIRV.png

4dKtxp3.png

hi, i don't know what you want. you people want earning without views? if your users not watch then what i have to do? strange thinking you have. i cannot give free earning.. sorry.. it is automatic system i nothing changed from long... all time we get try to reply or solve issue.. but we don't have time for such thing. so don;t have time to change any system on website. everything is same as before..

Letwatch, if you are still claiming that it's a system issue, without you having anything to do with it, then I say, your system has started faltering at exactly Jan 2, 2016, right after new year.

Here's a screenshot:

letwatch.jpg

After holding on for 10 more days, I finally gave up and don't want to use your service anymore.
You pay on time, yes, but if you say it's system issue and cannot do anything about it, what will uploaders earn?
Right now, you are the only one earning but soon, uploaders will leave you for other streaming hosts with better 'system'.
don't show me these things.. if you sent me less views then less earning. simple is that.. put all videos on your website and post here website link here in forum, show live analytics on every page and then allow everyone to check traffic on your website and compare to your report so people clearly can decide who have issue. don't brain wash users please.. we don't have any kind of issue. it is your website which sending less views.. it is you who not giving it first position. mostly people embed more than one videos on a page . people start first and other views are just counted.. i hope all people understand the situation..
Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know, all I know is I get way more views in an alternative streaming host but people like letwatch because of higher quality that's really strange

I don't know, all I know is I get way more views in an alternative streaming host but people like letwatch because of higher quality that's really strange
bro i also understand. it should really count.. but give it chance on your website main spot and let users like it for some days.. we are not doing anything wrong..

Yes, also there is no other page you get into the video which is also in 480p and the streaming speed is really fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back