VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my support ticket : 410658

Please fix it for sure, or I would like to have a refund of money.

During last 2 weeks the server most of the time wasn't working! -

see my support tickets history

Your support keeps ignoring my complainmets about downtime and questions about compenastion.

This is really annoying, and I'm starting to lose my patience. X-(

server down again ticket : 475741

First of all i would like to apologise for the delays in response. This has been a difficult move for both the RapidSpeeds and KnowinServers team, I am afraid i have to inform you that during the move the hardware raid controller on this node failed, Unfortunately this same node contained the handfull of clients using the KS-WB Packages.

We have attempted to replace the controller and recover the drives however as this was configured as a Raid 0 and not Raid 1 or 10 Setup the data has been corrupt on all drives to an unrecoverable state.

What we propose todo instead is offer you the RapidSpeeds S-250 Server (Somewhat of an upgrade from your previous package), For a very close price. We will be offering you this package with the first month half price, We will also credit your account with any remaining days from the date of downtime to now on your KS-WB-200 Package.
Just have a look this BS bold marked line. I suspected earlier you will say something like that in ticket reply.
Glenn you didn't pay against your pending invoice thus you lost your server. It was only you who maintained knowinservers.
Now again rapidspeeds want me to buy rent their 3rd party VPS. I won't mistake twice.

Just had a simple question: Why didn't you announce it at least 1-2 days before you stopped your service?

Don't say blah blah blah... There was no hardware problem, you didn't pay for your server and it's gone.

Server Glenn informed pretty much earlier about the servers going down and all of the customers were given a replacement server from Rapidspeeds.

Glenn did inform alot earlier that the servers were going down.

why the vps keep on shut down ?
been turn on the vps yesterday and now its down again

is there any one having same issue ?

Do I have to watch my VPS 24 Hours a day to keep it stay online ?

Gleen,
why my vps got suspended ??

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:
Product/Service: KS L 300
Domain:--
Amount: €12.96EURO
Due Date: 08/09/2011
Suspension Reason: overdue

so what this payment are for

This is a payment receipt for Invoice --- sent on 01/09/2011
KS L 300 - (08/09/2011 - 07/10/2011)
Extra Hard Disk: None £17.50GBP
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: £17.50GBP
5.00% Processing Fee: £0.88GBP
Credit: £0.00GBP
Total: £18.38GBP

Gleen,
why my vps got suspended ??

This is a notification that your service has now been suspended. The details of this suspension are below:
Product/Service: KS L 300
Domain:--
Amount: €12.96EURO
Due Date: 08/09/2011
Suspension Reason: overdue

so what this payment are for

This is a payment receipt for Invoice --- sent on 01/09/2011
KS L 300 - (08/09/2011 - 07/10/2011)
Extra Hard Disk: None £17.50GBP
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: £17.50GBP
5.00% Processing Fee: £0.88GBP
Credit: £0.00GBP
Total: £18.38GBP

Hey,
How should I Identify you ?
Please provide me with your Email address.

Thank You

seems like some one raping the server
as its so hard to load a page even I'm not download or upload anything

edit :
or probably its oversell by rapidspeeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back