VPS KnowinServers.com - 1 Gbps-100 Mbps VPS/RDP from $15/month (German, Netherlands, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn, if you wish to discontinue the service you should let us know at least 10 days ago so we can seek another hosting provider.

I wish you will stay with us as you were.

[ Please answer my support ticket: #613449 ]

Glenn, if you wish to discontinue the service you should let us know at least 10 days ago so we can seek another hosting provider.

I wish you will stay with us as you were.

[ Please answer my support ticket: #613449 ]

Hello,
We didnt stop the service , We got Acquired by RapidSpeeds and hence you all will be on RapidSpeeds servers.
Hence forth All your Tickets will be answered by RapidSpeed's Support Staff.

Hello,
We didnt stop the service , We got Acquired by RapidSpeeds and hence you all will be on RapidSpeeds servers.
Hence forth All your Tickets will be answered by RapidSpeed's Support Staff.
KnowinServers Sales and Support . 21/09/2011 . 10:14 . VPS Down . ATTN: KnowinServers . High

Please check it.
RapidSpeed staff pulled it for your attention.

Last edited:
my support ticket : 410658

Please fix it for sure, or I would like to have a refund of money.

During last 2 weeks the server most of the time wasn't working! -

see my support tickets history

Your support keeps ignoring my complainmets about downtime and questions about compenastion.

This is really annoying, and I'm starting to lose my patience. X-(

edit:
It's working again - I hope it will last long in this state.

Last edited:
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'cloud.rapidspeeds.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/config.php on line 11
Host 'cloud.rapidspeeds.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

This is what rapidspeeds.com showing when try to access the site.
Donno what you are going to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back