imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys can you provide a List of adult boards and sites where imgah is allowed !

That will be a great help for all of the guys here !

Just the referral program is over. Its not worth all the cheating.

The rewards program is going on as normal.

Hey username,

Some people are confused on what was mentioned in the previous email we sent out. Here is a little clarity.

The rewards program and referral program are two different thing. Due to all the abuse, we will no longer be paying for referrals.

However, we will continue to pay as normal for image views you send. This will not change at all.

Here is a copy of the email we sent out earlier today:

Due to an extreme amount of dishonest users trying to cheat imgah with the referral program, we have decided to end it (referral program) for the time being.

It is possible it will be restored in the future, but not for now. Being forced to police referrals is not something we would like to dedicate as much time as we are having to currently.

Everything else will continue to operate as normal. No earnings will be subtracted that was generated up-to 16:02 UTC-05:00 Eastern Time US & Canada.

Thanks,

Jason
http://www.imgah.com

Last edited:
You cannot access your account because it's banned. You were linking several images incorrectly so every-time a page on a forum would load it would count as a view without the thumb showing or users viewing the image. This is clearly not something anyone would ever pay for. It's very dishonest.

All you do is go to popular threads and create a false link to cheat:

is9Ad.png

qkZ7A.png

n6JXh.png

Last edited:
"Just the referral program is over."

It is so Bad for me...Now every Image sites have referral program...and we are love to use it....why not u ban or block their Cheater account instead of closing referral program. my earning coming from referral program becz i live in India where Image Rate is so low....

So Please consider our request.....we love your site very much and always with you....

They do get banned. It's just taking too much time policing the cheaters. The main program is the affiliate program. I put the referral program into play as a bonus. Users are trying to take advantage of it and I won't have it. Jordan doesn't want to spend all his time banning cheaters either.

Where you live does not make a difference here. It's where the people who click your images live. If a visitor on a forum or wherever you share links clicks your image and he is in the US, you get credited for Tier 1. Where you live does not come into play at all.

Processed a lot of payments today that were requested. The rest will be done over the next few days. Made some coding changes to the download page. Please let us know if their are any issues viewing images. For about a hour some users may have been stuck at the splash page the first time they tried to view an image.

No it's not. Load is normal and pages are loading instant. On the file server images are loading instant as well. Upgrade your Internets :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back