imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll change it when I get home. The banner that is there will be changed. A new advertiser bought that spot so I will be replacing the cam ad that is there later tonight.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Some big news later tonight for users that post Mofos, Brazzers, Digital Playground, Wicked, Playboy, Babes and Twistys content :D

Edit: check your mail

This is probably some of the larger news brought to you by imgah, so listen up people.

Need not to worry any longer when posting with imgah....

Mofos, Brazzers, Digital Playground, Wicked, Playboy, Babes, RealityGang, Twistys, Men.com, and Juicyboys content is all safe to be posted on imgah without the worry of being deleted.

Just be sure to keep all the watermarks intact. This is an absolute must, so please respect that rule.

Last edited:
Hey Jesse.

I'm not using Imgah, but by the look of your signature I see your host allow Manwin content.

How come? Did you come up with some special deal with them or what? :)

That is correct. That'd be the only way for it to be possible. It's still open season on content that has the watermarks cropped out or blanked out.

1. Usually twice a month and not according to the posted dates.
2. Yes

I guess this girl is pretty popular with modeling in the Philippines:

kSApTBF.jpg

Ya36Jgt.jpg

BtJMoXi.jpg

Please edit out that smile. I hate that one when people are asking me to do something.

Anyway, you saw that while i was optimizing a database. It should be fine. I'm not done yet so it might show again depending when I get around to finishing this.
Gonna have to do an upgrade soon. This whole new no take-down for listed sites has put image views/uploads up on a massive scale all at once.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

why only $1.35 per 1000 views ?

Because I'm not competing with anyone to show the most ads I possibly can.

Software error:

Can't execute select:
Table './imgah_xfs/IP2Files' is marked as crashed and should be repaired at Modules/DataBase.pm line 63.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@imgah.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

fixed

Last edited:
Crashed the database when I did a restart :/ Thought I could fix it before i was hit with pms and emails lol

Upgrades = tuesday night

(repair will be finished in a few min)

Thread closed. OP banned due to dupe account (in relation to his first being banned for abuse).

If you would like to discuss imgah, you can do so in the discussion section (if payments are being made late, or down time etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back