imgah - Get Paid Up To $2.30 Per 1000 Image Views. Chrome Extension Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually not true at all. Pretty common misconception though. The file servers are in the US. I have a few other setups like that. I receive links for dmcas in the high thousands everyday for the past year and a half with no issues. The main site host was a very bad decision though. Not sure why/how it happened. My suggestions were ignored.

The site will flicker on and off for a bit while I move it. Going to start the process in another couple hours.

I wonder how torrent sites get away with DMCA's most don't respond or remove the content from the site.

I know a few seedbox providers that also throw DMCA notices in the garbage.

Site error: the file /home/imgah/public_html/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

That would be great. But that probably won't ever be an option.

I have some bug reports from the URL rewrite I've done:
- images need to be deleted one by one
- images need to be moved one by one
- images need to be copied one by one

A perl coder will look at it tomorrow.

Uploads/downloads/views have shot up about 15x since the opening and still 12 hours left in the day.

Edit: all the above is fixed

well done friend :)
all img operations (copy-delete-del all-move-select all) fixed and confirmed ;)

Yup fixed all those a few days before the site needed to be moved. The site has been working for the past day now. Everyone should officially be hitting the new IP.

Still a bit more to do, but that will come later.

Hey everyone,

Updates:
- move files (fixed)
- copy files (fixed)
- delete files (fixed)
- deleted/DMCA files emailed to you 2x daily (added)
- ticket support (added)

The main site server move was completed Saturday. We still have a bit of work to complete on it, but nothing that needs to be done right away or cause issues. Nothing was lost during the database move.

I've been told the thumb selection size should be made within the next four days.

thks imgah

no issues-no bugs from yesterday all smooth :) (like do not touch anything :facepalm:)

requests

- decrease min.payout to $4 (small change which u can apply)
- add thumb size of 220x220 or an option where each user can save by default his/her preference in thumb in my account options (to do list - is gonna added soon from what u said) like where is security lock :)
- increase rates to 2.60-1000images (from 2.40 - we leave this up to you to decide the time of increase here :) )

+welcome back :)

Some users posted screens of their payments. I reported them for removal. Lets keep this to a support/general discussion thread please.

Please do not suggest rate/tier changes. We will be doing this on our own according to what countries convert for our traffic.

Please do not post screenshots of payments received from us.

Most have been paid. Payza (still not used to calling it that lol) is going out within the next few minutes.

I couldn't sleep, so I started processing things shortly after midnight on the 31st.

Nope. "All legal adult images are allowed. Non-adult images do not qualify for earnings." Most image host have stopped paying for non-adult images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back