HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

We would like to start a 48 hours competition, with the user that brings the biggest number of downloads wins a cash prize!

Is this something you would like to participate in? Please reply if you would like to enter the contest.

The more users decide to participate, the higher the prize will be!

Good luck to all ! :D

I am getting less than 1MB/s upload speed. This is from both web upload and from using zoom from a UK RDP. I usually get over 20 MB/s upload speed.

Hey guys,

We would like to start a 48 hours competition, with the user that brings the biggest number of downloads wins a cash prize!

Is this something you would like to participate in? Please reply if you would like to enter the contest.

The more users decide to participate, the higher the prize will be!

Good luck to all ! :D

start this copetition on 25 june , please

I am getting less than 1MB/s upload speed. This is from both web upload and from using zoom from a UK RDP. I usually get over 20 MB/s upload speed.

same here :(

even with zoom uploader :(

i6277_screen.jpg

i dont have problems uploading screen couple seconds ago via zoom uploading .

Hey guys,

Payouts will be sent today.

What about the competition, we would like to make a list of the users that will be competing.
Please reply and let us know you are interested, so we can follow the performance of these users.

Good luck to all :)

Some our servers were acting up, we set them straight ;)

Let us know if it's all good now and signup for the contest, if enough people signs up we will make a HUGE prize ;)

I will sign up to the contest, but having hard times to get more views :(

Maybe I can use HugeFiles only, when there is an option to keep files longer?

Ok, here are the rules of the competition:

1. It will start on 26th of June.
2. It will run for 48 hours
3. Prize: INCREASE YOUR NEXT PAYOUT !!!
Each user signing up for the competition will increase the prize in 2% , so if 50 users sign up - the winning user will take double payout this month, if 100 users sign up user will take triple his payout this month.
AND..... A PLATINUM Membership !

Only users replying to this thread will be counted in the competition, so let us know if you in or out.

Good luck to all :D

Ok, here are the rules of the competition:

1. It will start on 26th of June.
2. It will run for 48 hours
3. Prize: INCREASE YOUR NEXT PAYOUT !!!
Each user signing up for the competition will increase the prize in 2% , so if 50 users sign up - the winning user will take double payout this month, if 100 users sign up user will take triple his payout this month.
AND..... A PLATINUM Membership !

Only users replying to this thread will be counted in the competition, so let us know if you in or out.

Good luck to all :D

i'm in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back