HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Great! Who else ??

By the way, payout has been made ! So - Enjoy :)
We hope that the next payout will be much higher !!

Ok, here are the rules of the competition:

1. It will start on 26th of June.
2. It will run for 48 hours
3. Prize: INCREASE YOUR NEXT PAYOUT !!!
Each user signing up for the competition will increase the prize in 2% , so if 50 users sign up - the winning user will take double payout this month, if 100 users sign up user will take triple his payout this month.
AND..... A PLATINUM Membership !

Only users replying to this thread will be counted in the competition, so let us know if you in or out.

Good luck to all

Last edited:
please count me in for the competition. my username is: GreenDot

In recent past, used to remote upload files upto 5GB but from last week it is giving me error- filesize limit exceeded :( Have you decreased your limit for maximum filesize to be uploaded? so sad :( I request you to revert back the the previous 5GB limit. that will surely regain the justice to the name- HUGEfiles

Great!

No, we haven't changed the size limit, we had some small server issues, which are now resolved.
Try to upload one now and see.

Who else goin to join the competition? You can be a new user as well... Get your limited Silver membership giveaway now and enjoy 20% more on rates!

Good luck to all :D

I retried. The filesize is 4.77GB. While remote uploading....still getting the same error- Error: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit:

@bingbong123 - You are now a Silver member!

Have you already signed up to our amazing competition?
Come and win a bigger payout and a PLATINUM membership!

Good luck to all :)

Fine tuned the servers, all good now!!

Good luck! :)

Our competition is on in a few days... Just a reminder:
1. It will start on 26th of June.
2. It will run for 48 hours
3. Prize: INCREASE YOUR NEXT PAYOUT !!!
Each user signing up for the competition will increase the prize in 2% , so if 50 users sign up - the winning user will take double payout this month, if 100 users sign up user will take triple his payout this month.
AND..... A PLATINUM Membership !

Only users replying to this thread will be counted in the competition, so let us know if you in or out.

Good luck to all

Files are being deleted only if they had no activity.
FTP is working properly.

Good luck to all.

Don't forget to signup for the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back