Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I open a ticket if yourself banned my account after open a Paypal dispute?? :cough:
He just goes around the issue and looking for excuses to be right, waiting 5-8 days for each response (here strangely your answer immediately) :O), until I got tired and made a paypal dispute, but he know perfectly that Paypal does not reimburse intangible items.

Summarizing the service I paid did not get it, I lost my money, I lost my time and work :facepalm:

There is no turning back, that's for sure. I simply want to share my experience for users of this forum.

Im still waiting for your PM with the information sir, if you open a paypal dispute after you receive a service is a fraud,its not something different than other services, you can allways read our TOS.

And that for sure, you are sharing your experience, and all im trying to do is check your case to see what happened that make you so unhappy with our service, its part of my job on this forum, im only a sales person, not support, im repleying you as fast as i can.

Regards

There is a problem with the client's area and the page of contact.

Message of mistake:

La página no está redirigiendo adecuadamente

Firefox ha detectado que el servidor está redirigiendo la solicitud a esta dirección de una manera en la que nunca terminará.

Este problema a veces está causado por desactivar o rechazar la recepción de cookies.

The page is not forwarding adequately

Firefox has detected that the servant is forwarding the request to this direction of a way in the one that will never end.
This problem sometimes is caused for deactivating or to reject the receipt of cookies.

Is the host already dead? I can't connect.

Error 522 Ray ID: 2........ • 2015-08-24 15:35:31 UTC

Connection timed out

Last edited:
2$ for month really ?

Offcourse, we are om the bussines with the same price since day 1 for more tham 6 years.

Regards

The tickets are not being answered for a long time, is there a problem ???

There is no problems, what was your issue? Ticket number? Regards

What premium accounts are provided?
The page looks outdated
PM us for more information, we try to update the site allways but there was so many scams host that sometimes we just update the list on our services news.

Regards

Last edited:
please check your PM

[h=1]This site can’t be reached[/h] site down

you have stupid and slow support ever seen
i cant work today becuse of you

Last edited:
They don't have any sort of support.
Neither here, nor through tickets.

I opened a ticket 10 days ago enquiring a simple thing and never received any answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back