Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
but then, how come your basic script support mkv?

Our Basic script plays the raw file that you uploaded into google drive, if you give it a link of .zip file it will try to stream that ;) . That's why this one doesn't have the quality selection but all formats supported.

On the other hand, our Advanced script grabs the streaming links when google finishes converting video files with the formats they support.

Google Drive Supported Video Formats: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423694?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

But the good news is you can play .mkv files too as far as it's in x264 codec.

be1801f024.png

So yes, you can stream .mkv files too. Hope it's clear now, but if you need a demo link for this video play using my script let me know.

Thanks.

but then, how come your basic script support mkv?

Our Basic script plays the raw file that you uploaded into google drive, if you give it a link of .zip file it will try to stream that ;) . That's why this one doesn't have the quality selection but all formats supported.

On the other hand, our Advanced script grabs the streaming links when google finishes converting video files with the formats they support.

Google Drive Supported Video Formats: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2423694?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

But the good news is you can play .mkv files too as far as it's in x264 codec.

be1801f024.png

So yes, you can stream .mkv files too. Hope it's clear now, but if you need a demo link for this video play using my script let me know.

Thanks.

Yes, but google took almost 1 hour to convert 720p HD mkv video. That is why if possible I'd prefer streaming from raw file. Anyhow, I am still interested in purchasing this script, will contact you again later.

Yes, but google took almost 1 hour to convert 720p HD mkv video. That is why if possible I'd prefer streaming from raw file. Anyhow, I am still interested in purchasing this script, will contact you again later.

Hey, converting/encoding depend on file size, video bit rates, audio bit rates etc. For me it takes max 20 minutes to encode a 720P video file, i can give you few tips about it and explain it too.

And of course thanks for your interest our script. Contact us anytime, we will always be happy to assist you.

Thank You for giving a Newbie like me a good offer. Helping me to setup on my server. You can Sit and relax while he doing the google drive player setup .
Fast reply on skype.
This Man is trusted. (y)

Thank You for giving a Newbie like me a good offer. Helping me to setup on my server. You can Sit and relax while he doing the google drive player setup .
Fast reply on skype.
This Man is trusted. (y)

Thanks, i am happy to help you.

Script Updated to Version 1.1.0

Change Log:

- Enhanced dashboard
- Title option added for links
- Download link generation added
- Player source protection added
- Updated video streaming method

[FONT=&quot]Script Updated to Version 1.1.0

Change Log:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Enhanced dashboard[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Title option added for links[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Download link generation added[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Player source protection added[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Updated video streaming method[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Script Updated to Version 1.1.0

Change Log:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Enhanced dashboard[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Title option added for links[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Download link generation added[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Player source protection added[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]- Updated video streaming method[/FONT]

Last edited:
I just buy a movies/tvshows script from this user I paid in advance and waiting for the script now :)

He delivered the work exactly as promised, sincere work and delivered on time. He was really kind and patient in understanding the requirements. Definitely meet my expectations !

Last edited:
Does your script reveal the google video link? I prefer it to be hidden or along those lines since it'll make it harder for people to dmca.

Does your script reveal the google video link? I prefer it to be hidden or along those lines since it'll make it harder for people to dmca.

My script doesn't reveal google drive / video link in URL or page source , check demo: Big Buck Bunny

What about DMCA's and problems with the law?

As far as you are playing with copyrighted materials it's illegal whatever you use or you do. Google drive or anything else doesn't make any difference.

But if you are asking about what will google do if you upload copyrighted videos and play them using my script,
then my answer is: make your files unique and you will be safe. For more explanation add me on skype.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks nice . I bought it and I can see it needs :

requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6

I can install it myself but I am not sure 100% if it will work . Can you add little install info for that ?

Thanks

I installed it well and it works great .

I have 2 suggestions :

1. It should have bulk link generators . not only 1 link . Kindly do that update .

2. amazing function to be add is that allow user to add a php code at his site that will converts any existing google drive link to your links .

Good luck

Last edited:
Looks nice . I bought it and I can see it needs :

requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6

I can install it myself but I am not sure 100% if it will work . Can you add little install info for that ?

Thanks

I installed it well and it works great .

I have 2 suggestions :

1. It should have bulk link generators . not only 1 link . Kindly do that update .

2. amazing function to be add is that allow user to add a php code at his site that will converts any existing google drive link to your links .

Good luck

Hello, Thanks for purchasing. But I am really sorry that i wasn't able to assist you installing it. But as now i am here please add me on skype and let's install it for you if you haven't installed it yet. We have written requirements on our website for each of our script we offer and have knowledgebase for installation instruction though we are still trying to improve those.

Thanks for your feedback and we will try to add such features in the next release.

We have separated our license server from the main server, so now there should be no license verification issue during our main server outage. If anyone still facing issue, contact us over skype or drop us an email and we would love to assist you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for your response and no worries it was easy to setup .

I can say that you built great script .

I recommend that

Thanks for your response and no worries it was easy to setup .

I can say that you built great script .

I recommend that

Thanks for your kind feedback, our hard work get success when we read feedback like yours. We always starve to offer easy but advanced products to our clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back