Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
I have to post that but I had to since the QuikrMovies ignoring my skype messages . You started good but after
that you never provided any support .

specially I have your openload script that never works . you promised you will fix it for me but 3 days now after I sent you all login details but you never did .

I
hope provide better support to make what I bought works or send me at least working script like Google Drive or refund the payment .

Ignoring your
costumers after they paid not good sign at all

I am so sorry that you have such experience with us, but the issue is we have our main server overloaded and we busy upgrading our server and migrating everything. If you can please come to skype now,
i can help you now.

Thanks.

I have to post that but I had to since the QuikrMovies ignoring my skype messages . You started good but after
that you never provided any support .

specially I have your openload script that never works . you promised you will fix it for me but 3 days now after I sent you all login details but you never did .

I
hope provide better support to make what I bought works or send me at least working script like Google Drive or refund the payment .

Ignoring your
costumers after they paid not good sign at all

I am so sorry that you have such experience with us, but the issue is we have our main server overloaded and we busy upgrading our server and migrating everything. If you can please come to skype now,
i can help you now.

Thanks.

Stop lying.. you sold a 100% broken openload script, because openload blacklists servers from hotlinking after a special amount of requests (like most websites).
The only thing that can bypass this, are new ipv4 adresses, and this weekly if not daily. I told you that on skype, but you kept acting like a retard who is just after money.

Last edited:
Stop lying.. you sold a 100% broken
openloadscript,becauseopenload blacklists servers from hotlinking after a special amount of requests (like most websites).
The only thing that can bypass this, are new ipv4
adresses, and this weekly if not daily. I told you that on skype, but you kept acting like a retard who is just after money.

How is that broken brother ?
Issue is with Openload , did i forced you to buy ? If you like it buy it or leave it. Openload can ban your IP, Openload can ban your account , that has nothing to do with my script. I understand that i am competitor of yours, but my request is please be polite.

Thanks.

openloadscript,becauseopenload blacklists servers from hotlinking after a special amount of requests (like most websites).
The only thing that can bypass this, are new ipv4
adresses, and this weekly if not daily. I told you that on skype, but you kept acting like a retard who is just after money.

How is that broken brother ?
Issue is with Openload , did i forced you to buy ? If you like it buy it or leave it. Openload can ban your IP, Openload can ban your account , that has nothing to do with my script. I understand that i am competitor of yours, but my request is please be polite.

Thanks.
It is your script, unless you cant bypass the limitation from openload you shouldnt sell a half coded script. You should have told your customers, that openload blacklists the ip adresses after a amount of requests. Competetor? You are someone who didnt code his script himself, wants money for broken scripts and advertises on free services lol.

My service is free and much better than yours, but this is not why im posting on your thread.
http://www.wjunction.com/112-servic...s-player-|-google-drive-photos-many-more.html

Thanks.

It is your
script, unless you cant bypass the limitation from openload you shouldnt sell a half coded script. You should have told your customers, that openload blacklists the ip adresses after a amount of requests. Competetor? You are someone who didnt code his script himself, wants money for broken scripts and advertises on free services lol.

My service is free and much better than yours, but this is not why
im posting on your thread.
http://www.wjunction.com/112-servic...s-player-|-google-drive-photos-many-more.html

Cool, now we are equal now 1:1. We both have our thread link on each other's thread. I say it to all customer that
Openload is risky and i don't give a fine fuck what do you think about me. I have multiple clients from WJ whom i provided web development service, they can confirm if i can code or not.

Thanks.

edited

============

The seller responded to my problem fast . Thanks for him to that

Always Welcome :)

Last edited:
First of all Noah, this is not openload script selling page so please takes that to pm, secondly i see many of guys have developed this kind of thing, But i can sure people none of them has developed the way QuckerMovies did. its very reliable with lots of features. i am talking about his advance script that works best all the way.

First of all Noah, this is not openload script selling page so please takes that to pm, secondly i see many of guys have developed this kind of thing, But i can sure people none of them has developed the way QuckerMovies did. its very reliable with lots of features. i am talking about his advance script that works best all the way.

True, I'm also using his script, works without any issue.

Any discount code for Black Friday?

Use WJ10PERCENT as the discount code for 10% discount. Thanks for your interest in our script.

Script updated to version 2.0.0

Changelog:

Version 2.0.0

Google Photos Support Added
Bulk Link Generation Added
Title Edit Option Added
Search Title Option Added
Enhanced Dashboard

Who have older version script and wish to get the update, please create a ticket here with your FTP / SFTP & Database Details. Due to major changes we are not able to provide any updater but we can do it for fully free for you.

Last edited:
Does not work with mobile?

msg ( error loading media : file could not be played )

Also BANNER ADS Not work wit jwplayer
plz fix it ?

Last edited:

any fix ?

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with iPhones. Otherwise, when we tested on Android devices, it ran smoothly. It's because of JW Player, VideoJS should work fine with iPhones.

All

Also BANNER ADS Not work wit jwplayer
plz fix it ?
Are u trying on mobile data or wifi?

After almost 2000 View problem appears - msg ( error loading media : file could not be played )

Unable to play this video at the moment. It exceeded the number of allowed playbacks. Please try again later. :facepalm:

Last edited:
After almost 2000 View problem appears - msg ( error loading media : file could not be played )

Unable to play this video at the moment. It exceeded the number of allowed playbacks. Please try again later. :facepalm:

This doesn't happen to most of the users specially who are using Premium account / storage from google, most probably it has nothing to do with our script.
Still, i replied on your ticket and i will take a look and solve your issue if it's from script side.

Thanks.

where is the fix of bandwidth restrictions from google that videos cannot be played after certain views?
this applies on all accounts expect gsuite accounts which is rare to get so there has to be fix not everyone can get unlimited educational account.
it even applies on standard storage we bought from google.

where is the fix of bandwidth restrictions from google that videos cannot be played after certain views?
this applies on all accounts expect gsuite accounts which is rare to get so there has to be fix not everyone can get unlimited educational account.
it even applies on standard storage we bought from google.

When did G Suite accounts become rare ? :O - https://gsuite.google.com/

Look like the only fix can be expected from google for now, as they are paying for the bandwidth so they are limiting it.

Script updated ...

Version 3.0.0

• JW Player & VideoJS updated to latest version
  • Subtitle support fixed for VideoJS (.vtt format only)
  • Custom ID (URL/slug) option added
  • Multiple subtitles option added
  • Download feature improved
  • Edit links option improved
  • Script wide optimization for faster page load time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back