Selling Google Drive Player Script - Stream Your Google Drive Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikrMovies

Google drive player script - stream your google drive & google photos video files

Google Drive Player Script helps you to stream video files stored on google drive and google photos in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. I'll try to explain all features below -
[FONT=&amp]
Features:

[/FONT]- Google Drive + Google Photos Support
- JWPlayer / VideoJS Available
- Player + Download Available
- Bulk Links Generation
- Add Your Own Subtitle
- Add Custom Image Preview
- Edit Existing Link Titles
- Search Link using Link Title
- Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
- Advanced Yet Easy Controls
- Awesome Admin Dashboard
- Free 6 Months Updates
- Free Installation Service
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Affordable One-Time Payment
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]Demo Google Drive: GOOGLE DRIVE TEST VIDEO

Demo Google Photos: GOOGLE PHOTOS TEST VIDEO

[FONT=&amp]Price: $45.00 USD One-Time Payment

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Screenshots & [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Order[/FONT][FONT=&amp]: [/FONT]https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-advanced-script

Payment Methods: Bitcoin Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery ) , PayPal Payment ( Automatic & Instant Delivery )

Get In Touch: Support System & Skype live:contact_38242 or PM me here.

Code:
[I]We have a basic version of this script too, but that use a [/I][I]different[/I][I] method to stream google drive videos and has few limitations - [URL="https://juicycodes.com/downloads/google-drive-player-basic-script/"]Check That Out Here[/URL] ![/I]

FAQs:

1. Why should I buy this script ?
- Google Drive storage is very cheap and Google's speed is very fast worldwide so streaming through this script will help you to serve your visitor / clients better. Also unlike video hosts, you can put your own ads and earn more.

2. Do I need Ipv6 Address to run this script ?
- For GOOGLE DRIVE you need to have an IPv6 address on your hosting / vps / server but you don't need IPv6 for GOOGLE PHOTOS.

3. What if this script stop working ?
- Due to google updates, it may happen that this script stops working in future, but we will provide updated script for free as far as you have update subscription.

4. Do you offer refund or money back ?
- All payments made to us using any payment method is fully non-refundable, so please ask us your questions and read knowledgebase to understand what you are buying.

5. Would you provide support on WJ ?
- Yes, comment on this post or PM me to get support in WJ.

For more questions, visit our Knowledgebase Here or Create a support ticket, Add me on Skype or PM me here.

Code:
[FONT=&amp]We are the same googledriveplayer.com team, just we moved to a new brand to offer more products and service. Hope you'll like it.[/FONT]

Thanks.

10% Discount On Google Drive Player Advanced Script, Use JUICY10PERCENT as the discount code.

Last edited:
264 comments
So, is the problem of bandwidth solved or not? This only happens in this script or in every script that uses Google Drive (WatchPass, http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/216239-googledrive-player-script-full-code-$20.html , etc...

interested but curious about the bandwidth limitation, is it already fixed?

I am curious
too , is this problem with the bandwith limitation fixed?

Bandwidth limitation depends on Google Account, G Suite accounts seems to be working fine for us and many clients. However, we have experienced 60K+ views on a single video and still, it was playing.

We are soon releasing an update which will include caching feature so, bandwidth limitation issues going to be reduced.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply here or you can always contact us over live chat, skype and ticketing system.

Thanks.

this is my second contact to you and i message you several times on your skype but you are not replying.
your script is not working all the links goes like these. i cant play them

test222222

please send a fix or atleast reply to your client who pay you regularly.

this is my second contact
to you and i message you several times on your skype but you are not replying.
your script is not working all the links goes like these.
i cant play them

test222222

please send a fix or
at least reply to your client who pay you regularly.

Unfortunately, I didn't receive your message over skype. You should try our support center sometimes. However, due to today's (1-3 hours ago) google update our scripts stopped working. But we have the new solution (method) in our hand already. We are going to release version 3.5.0 with the fix and more cool features within next 72 hours. It's taking longer because our lead programmer is currently out of office, as soon as he is in office we will start working on it and will release the update.

We expect you and all of our clients to understand the situation and to be patient.

Thanks.

if you won't fix it are you gonna refund all customers?

First of all, there always will be a fix but sometimes it takes longer than usual.

About refund, not likely. We work hard to keep providing fixes and updates, that's what we can guarantee. But as this fully depends on google it may stop working permanently for everyone anytime, we are not responsible for that in any way.

However, if the solution is available online then we will have it too for our customers. All of our customers clearly understand it and I expect you to understand it too.

Thanks.

Sure, they can do it and we are always able to use different IPs on each request and can cache the links for hours. But as I already mentioned it depends on google, they can permanently prevent everyone from doing it. They already updated a lot of things in last 2 weeks. However, there was fix last week and expecting new fix this time too.

As we are working on it and many other developers are working on it too. We all are going to know if there is any fix or not. For now, that's all I have to say.

Thanks.

Last edited:
still no update 48hrs gone.. waiting patiently they are many giant sites their script was never disturb in last 2 weeks. even their very old posts are still working...

still no update 48hrs gone.. waiting patiently they are many giant sites their script was never disturb in last 2 weeks. even their very old posts are still working...

What kind of clock do you use? How is it 48 hours? :O ... Get your clock fixed :) ... It's not even 24 hours from the moment you commented on this post or neither from the moment we sent the email. However, we are still working on it and we will fix it as soon as possible.

And again ... Your patience is highly expected and truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back