[FREE] Watchpass Player | Google Drive, Photos and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Watchpass - Video Hotlinker
WatchPass | Free Google Drive Video Player Script

We hotlink the following Websites:
Google Drive, Photos, Plus, vimeo, mediafire, sendspace, uptobox, usercould, userfiles and many more:
Code:
odnoklassniki
zingvn
vimeo
videowoodtv
videoweed
vidbull
veoh
usersfiles
userscloud
uptobox
tusfiles
thevideome
streammoe
streaminto
skydrivelive
sharesix
sharerepo
sendspace
photosgoogle
nowvideoeu
oboom
nhaccuatui
mp4upload
myvideoaz
movshare > moveshare.net
movpodin
mediafire
mailru
letwatchus
gorillavid
genvideos
einthusan
docsgoogle
divxstage
diskyandex
dailymotion
cloudyec
cdapl
amazon
animmex

watchpass.png

How do i setup the script on my website?
Easy! - Just register on our website, copy the javascript code shown there in your website header & start streaming with no limitations!

Since we want to improve our Service, we closed registrations and only people with invite codes can register, in order to receive a invite code you must have a high traffic website.
Once we are out of the beta phase, we will open registrations for everybody.
This phase, is just to improve our service.

Last edited:
88 comments
Hi, yes ofcourse.. you have to use that way
<iframe width="100%" height="450px" src="http://drive.google.com/XXX" c1_file="domain .com/subtitle.srt" c1_label="Englisch" frameborder="0" marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 scrolling=no frameboarder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please let me know, if you have more questions.

Works perfect in .srt thanks, but dont support accents, i try vtt and xml but dont show nothing in this formats.

ujy5S0c.jpg

Hi, i will look further into this. This might be a problem for us, or from your server. If its from us, we will try to fix it asap.

Thanks for the report

@QuikrMovies I tried your service and as I said on the other forum your script has big flaws. I can get google drive link without problems and if I have traffic with your script I will get my video suspended after a few thousand views. Also I can't stream other than h264 encoded videos and only with .mp4 extension.

@wpplayer It does not work with IPV6. You generate only IPV6 available links so all clients with IPV6 will get 403 Forbidden.

i message you few days back that i am interested and also added you in skype but your lazy ass did not even reply or add me.
what the fuck nigaa

The google drive functionality has been improved, and now works better than all scripts that are currently for sale or are open source.

i message you few days back that i am interested and also added you in skype but your lazy ass did not even reply or add me.
what the fuck nigaa

Yeah, seems legit.
ohDLLve.png

VhWJheN.png

You can ask all my current users, i always answer when im online and i try my best to help. I never ignored someone besides users that have a similar project to mine, and want to know how my script works with google drive.

@QuikrMovies if you keep doing this bullshit, you will have to worry about other things than your openload customers.

Last edited:
@Noah
i am a user like many here, and many will like to buy such kind of thing, if yours is better then i am sure we all will move to you but you have to reply to every message. point out that i already bought the script from somewhere else then why would i reply to him, this is stupid and almost sound like your script is not good or better or same as whats others are selling around here.

@QuikrMovies I tried your service and as I said on the other forum your script has big flaws. I can get google drive link without problems

and when you use Watchpass Player it's not possible to get google link? [¬_¬]

The google drive functionality has been improved, and now works better than all scripts that are currently for sale or are open source.

Can you write anything more about it? What was improved and why it is better than all other gdrive scripts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back