[FREE] Watchpass Player | Google Drive, Photos and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Watchpass - Video Hotlinker
WatchPass | Free Google Drive Video Player Script

We hotlink the following Websites:
Google Drive, Photos, Plus, vimeo, mediafire, sendspace, uptobox, usercould, userfiles and many more:
Code:
odnoklassniki
zingvn
vimeo
videowoodtv
videoweed
vidbull
veoh
usersfiles
userscloud
uptobox
tusfiles
thevideome
streammoe
streaminto
skydrivelive
sharesix
sharerepo
sendspace
photosgoogle
nowvideoeu
oboom
nhaccuatui
mp4upload
myvideoaz
movshare > moveshare.net
movpodin
mediafire
mailru
letwatchus
gorillavid
genvideos
einthusan
docsgoogle
divxstage
diskyandex
dailymotion
cloudyec
cdapl
amazon
animmex

watchpass.png

How do i setup the script on my website?
Easy! - Just register on our website, copy the javascript code shown there in your website header & start streaming with no limitations!

Since we want to improve our Service, we closed registrations and only people with invite codes can register, in order to receive a invite code you must have a high traffic website.
Once we are out of the beta phase, we will open registrations for everybody.
This phase, is just to improve our service.

Last edited:
88 comments
Yo guys, we have fixed the Google Drive issue. Its better than before, and much more stable now.

Thanks for using watchpass, we are currently still improving :>
Nobody offers this solution for google drive, with all types of ips and no errors while streaming for every single streamer.

Tanks!

Yeah, google is going crazy and updating things. We are fixing it.

Google drive has been fixed once again.....

Last edited:
Clear your DNS cache in exactly one hour, everything will be back up and faster than ever^^

Ok... tanks for the quick reply!

im getting this error only with google photos links!

"parse data error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2"
Your Video link is not accessible publicly.

Hi Noah,
First, thank you for the amazing player. I've been looking around for some time and bought two of the players online, none of them are working as good as watchpass.
I created an account on wjuction, just to comment on your post. Haha.

The previous problem I faced with other player is it is not working on some isp. I'm not a tech savvie so don't know the terms much.
- open my website on PS4 browser and the player is working fine
- open the site using my mac and my phone, the player stuck at error loading media.
both using same internet wifi.

I am currently having the same problem with my office internet. Is it just me or are you updating the system?
Error loading media: File couldn't be played

And do the download option is available now? Can't find it anywhere on setting.

Anyway, do let me know if you open a premium service. I'm definitely going to be one of the first customers!

Cheers,
Gua

Hi Noah,
First, thank you for the amazing player. I've been looking around for some time and bought two of the players online, none of them are working as good as watchpass.
I created an account on wjuction, just to comment on your post. Haha.

The previous problem I faced with other player is it is not working on some isp. I'm not a tech savvie so don't know the terms much.
- open my website on PS4 browser and the player is working fine
- open the site using my mac and my phone, the player stuck at error loading media.
both using same internet wifi.

I am currently having the same problem with my office internet. Is it just me or are you updating the system?
Error loading media: File couldn't be played

And do the download option is available now? Can't find it anywhere on setting.

Anyway, do let me know if you open a premium service. I'm definitely going to be one of the first customers!

Cheers,
Gua
Thanks alot for your awesome feedback. I still don't know why reps on here don't ban the people who are selling these scripts.

Anyways, google drive needs every few weeks a new update, because they patch things and we have to find a new method for ipv4/ipv6 ips.

Your ps4 console uses an ipv6 ip, all the other devices where the stream don't work are using ipv4.
Google patched our ipv4 method, therefore we have to search for another working method in order to make it work again.
This usually takes around 1-2 weeks max.

Tyvm

Hi Noah,

Been getting parse data error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2

May I know what the cause is? My end or the player's end?

can some one please teach me how to use?

after copy/paste the code between head, then where should i put my google drive file link?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Error loading media. File could not be played. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]It was happening since last night. Error with the player?[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Error loading media. File could not be played. [/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]It was happening since last night. Error with the player?[/FONT]
Google patched up ther things once again

Google Drive has been fixed once again, this time it should work longer & if something happens, we will be able to fix it asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back