[FREE] Watchpass Player | Google Drive, Photos and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Watchpass - Video Hotlinker
WatchPass | Free Google Drive Video Player Script

We hotlink the following Websites:
Google Drive, Photos, Plus, vimeo, mediafire, sendspace, uptobox, usercould, userfiles and many more:
Code:
odnoklassniki
zingvn
vimeo
videowoodtv
videoweed
vidbull
veoh
usersfiles
userscloud
uptobox
tusfiles
thevideome
streammoe
streaminto
skydrivelive
sharesix
sharerepo
sendspace
photosgoogle
nowvideoeu
oboom
nhaccuatui
mp4upload
myvideoaz
movshare > moveshare.net
movpodin
mediafire
mailru
letwatchus
gorillavid
genvideos
einthusan
docsgoogle
divxstage
diskyandex
dailymotion
cloudyec
cdapl
amazon
animmex

watchpass.png

How do i setup the script on my website?
Easy! - Just register on our website, copy the javascript code shown there in your website header & start streaming with no limitations!

Since we want to improve our Service, we closed registrations and only people with invite codes can register, in order to receive a invite code you must have a high traffic website.
Once we are out of the beta phase, we will open registrations for everybody.
This phase, is just to improve our service.

Last edited:
88 comments
Subtitle doesn't seem to work. using the code format given on the first page:
No video on the screen. but when I disabled subtitle video works.

Subtitle doesn't seem to work. using the code format given on the first page:
No video on the screen. but when I disabled subtitle video works.
Just tested it on my website, it works very well.

Google has been fixed again, and this time we guarantee that it will be working for a long period of time and a quick fix if something happens.

Ok. took me all night to figure this out. it seems to be my original server is not reading srt. I loaded the .srt file in another server and it worked.
What seems to be the problem and what is the basic requirements for my original server to be able to read it?

btw, thanks for this awesome service. hope it last as long as it can and not get into any serious problem with dmca (u know what i mean).

Hi Noah,

Just a quick question, may I know will you be adding a download button on the player soon?

Thanks! Been using for about 2 months now and its working great!

Noah,
Urgent request. Can you add https instead in the embeded links?
My site block the embed video since it is in http.
Now all video is not working. I've add https in inspect window and its working fine.

Last edited:
I use your script on my website. Until then it worked very well, however, for 2 days no video plays anymore, presents the error below, and all videos are with link sharing enabled.

[FONT=&quot]parse data error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2[/FONT]
I use your script on my website. Until then it worked very well, however, for 2 days no video plays anymore, presents the error below, and all videos are with link sharing enabled.

[FONT=&amp]parse data error: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2[/FONT]

Can you link me to a demo page please?

I sent it by private message.

I sent it by private message.

Noah, is this just me or is it general? Was it after the last update? I deactivated and reactivated several plugins thinking that I might be in conflict with the script. Please confirm that you have received my private message.

I need the answer whether this is general or not.

Last edited:
Player Error

Same here. all videos not playing anymore.
"parse data error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 3 column 1 of the JSON data" Using google drive.

Last edited:
Script

Does anyone know of any other script? I'm already on the 4th day with this death.

That error left, now it opens the frame but the error appears: "Error loading player> No playable sources found".
That error left, now it opens the frame but the error appears:

Does anyone know of any other script that looks like this? Can be paid.

Does anyone know of any other script that looks like this? Can be paid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back