Filesonic Mega News - Everybody Must Read Now + 50 Free Premium Give Aways Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The better Idea would be to give away some premiums to filesonic members so that they upload more

More uploading means more popularity
More popularity means More sales
and so on

• Why do you like FileSonic?
Because Filesonic is best file host i have ever seen.

• What can we do to improve our services?
Everything is fine.It would be better if u can improve file manager..

• Why did you choose FileSonic?
Because of high earning..

• Would you refer users to FileSonic?
yes i do. it is the best file hosting.

thanks

Never-seen-before Plan: Now Paying 10$ For Every Single Premium Sale

All affiliates can now choose a fixed $10 pay-per-sale plan -- that's right, $10 per sale regardless of the price of the sale! Never worry about anything else, just get paid TOP dollars for your joins! You can join by changing your plan in your Settings page.

wow! FileSonic is loosing their minds. Thanks for this Hish.

-> Because its give me a good amount of money via uploads :D

-> Just think for FREE downloaders also , make the download limit for free user to 1GB.

-> Fast Uploading Speed via FTp and RL. 1GB Limit allows me to upload single file,
now a days people do mostly download single files

-> Many uploaders i have referred, though users [FREE] says that 400Mb Download limit, makes them unhappy.

They are best filehost on earth:)
$50 per 1000 downloads.:D
High earning, pay on AlertPay....

Yes.

because all country download are counted (except HK, sad:'()

1. Make file system like hotfile, folder can be access directly from ftp
2. Can upload a folder via ftp and it will automatic make a new folder under My Files (HF and FS have this function)

because no choice, it seem filesonic is good

no, I scare later I will get ban. (if I refer a bad guy, will I get ban?)

Hello there,im new on this PPS, i have confirmed my website,but dont know this thing works,all my guests that gots to filesonic from my website and buy a premium i earn from that right ?

Johnmalko,thats fuckin simple but i still dont understand.

If i upload to 4-5* sites and guys go to my download links and buy a premium ,do i earn something,or just from my Confirmed site?

I'm a premium user then I only want Filesonic improve your file manager, that you should add new Unrar ,Unzip, Rar,Zip, Split and Join File function.

1. I like how fast and easy it to upload to you guys. Also your prompt payout schedule. and your very thorough stats.

2. I would say raise the maximum free to 450mb. Sometimes I will have a file thats 401mb seems stupid to have to rar it up and split it in 2 just to make sure i have 2 under 400mb parts. Also change your stats page so it only shows the stats for days you have not been paid for. It is hard to know exactly how much you have made.

3. Used it because it was becoming very popular and it was easy as hell to rapidleech upload to. the speeds are phenomenal.

4. I have recommended you guys but no one wants to have to split files into rars unless absolutely necessary.

I'm a premium user then I only want Filesonic improve your file manager, that you should add new Unrar ,Unzip, Rar,Zip, Split and Join File function.

The day they will implement rar/unrar will be the day that Filesonic will dominate the file hosting market. However, such tasks are pretty intensive so it won't happen anytime soon. Imagine hundreds of users raring/unraring at the same time. The servers would crawl.

and why don't u create a combo plan in which downloads and premium sold both will be paid so that uploaders can get benefited from both side

Here is no one blamming filesonic. Why I don't know. Everybody is just saying I love filesonic.

In my opinion if filesonic changes these, then I love also.

I work with hotfile from dated May 10th 2009 and and till now I earned 7355$ in 20 month i.e. 367$ per month. Due to some reason I am not frequently use 7 month. After 7 months I add more effort and making per day 20+$ per day.

[slide]http://img.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/7538/7538660b2be287cf5b9c14d7e3a5b686b99dad4.jpg[/slide]

I uploaded approx 2000 files in hotfile till now. You can see 614417 downloads till now i.e. 307 downloads per file.

From last 15-20 days I tried filesonic. But till now I didn't get any files 200 times download. I post all filesonic links same places where I post hotfile links.

Due to some reasons, downloaders always says to me that please provide hotfile links.

Here are some reasons
1. Filesonic not working properly everytime.
2. I have to split in 2 or 3 if files bigger than 400MB
3. Filesonic download speed.
4. Their support system. Some of my downloader buy premium account and if they get problem they didn't get good reply from filesonic.
5. Downloader hate to download split files.

If filesonic remove their restriction for free user download limit from 400MB to atleast 1 GB

If filesonic download speed increased for free users

If filesonic support system reply good reply for their premium account members.

If filesonic introduce PPD+20% premium account sale.

I love filesonic because he is the only one filehost who start LifeTimePremium membership after Megaupload.

That's all.

Because Filesonic had user friendly interface, easy to use. And
Filesonic always do innovation and show the determination for get
position as best file hosting. As new member...i feel satisfied and get
confident that i will get better earn with Filesonic...what i achieved in
other filehostng at one week, can be easily achieved only 2 days in
Filesonic..
It counted every completed download...i really like that rule. We spent time
for upload...so we need more appreciate...and Filesonic gave me that.

• Suggestions etc maybe considered and we may take 24 - 48+ hours to reply to each suggestion.
    The main issue is how Filesonic can prove security for our account. This day many peoples in many forum and blog offer premium account cookies. If Filesonic can do some innovation to handle this problem...i believe Filesonic can show to other filehostings and more important to the members that Filesonic is reliable and secure.
By the way can Filesonic gave daily, weekly chart / statistic...yes
your advance statistic ( beta ) was a good innovation and can give
the uploader important information to use, but it will be nice if you
can add chart for download earning...i know your statistic page give
a few details, but add one chart like duckload use...daily statistic in graph.

At files they are tools option...hope you can add one icon...you can name it
with info or anything that suit this function...so when we click or hover it, we
can get information : when the file last download...

Because Filesonic can show that Filesonic is Different from other
filehostings
with great innovation and services for members.
Filesonic is give an unbelievable promos too. And more important to
me..,with the spirit in Filesonic teams to become no.1 filehosting, i
believe as member i will get many benefit. To become no 1
Filehosting means Filesonics will do everything to give best services
to me as a member.
Beside i feel secure with Filesonic, not many "premium cookies" spread
on forums...it proof that Filesonic account is secure and not easy to Hack.

Base on good quality services i've got...of course i will refer Filesonic
to peoples i know or other peoples on internet.

Keep your good work and don't stop make us amaze with your great innovation and unbelievable promos deal....

________LONG LIVE FILESONIC____________

I like FileSonic because, I personally feel its awesome support. Timely Payout and Mostly its heart-throbbing offers. Simply "FileSonic" is the Best!

[SLIDE]http://www.xup.in/pic,52885187/fsonic.jpg[/SLIDE]

Please change the circle'ed area links. Make it on text box and also with filename option.
It will help us copying our link easily without going to "Generate Links" option.

Basically I am a full time uploader and I experience its lightening fast uploads!!
Guys, if you are not using FileSonic, You are missing somthing!!!
I have tried lots of filehosters, but FileSonic's upload as well as downloads......its just Awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back