Filesonic Mega News - Everybody Must Read Now + 50 Free Premium Give Aways Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Why do you like FileSonic?
because all country download are counted (except HK, sad:'()

• What can we do to improve our services?
1. Make file system like hotfile, folder can be access directly from ftp
2. Can upload a folder via ftp and it will automatic make a new folder under My Files (HF and FS have this function)

• Why did you choose FileSonic?
because no choice, it seem filesonic is good

• Would you refer users to FileSonic?
no, I scare later I will get ban. (if I refer a bad guy, will I get ban?)

Hi !

Just to let you know, if you refer someone and he is not good, then he will be banned, and not you! Don't be afraid to refer them, because you will earn 20% of what they earn! It is worth it:D

Hish

man, it's hard to get 50 pages without spam.

I like filesonic but i find it really hard to get premium sales. Any tips? xD

- Split your content in multiple parts
- Find the sensitive file size for the targeted audience
- Make relevant blogs/threads post a lot of content when you do (makes it more worthed for people to buy premium)

Etc...

I will stop talking before i get in trouble ;)

man, it's hard to get 50 pages without spam.

I like filesonic but i find it really hard to get premium sales. Any tips? xD

-> Because its give me a good amount of money via uploads :D

-> Just think for FREE downloaders also , make the download limit for free user to 1GB.

-> Fast Uploading Speed via FTp and RL. 1GB Limit allows me to upload single file,
now a days people do mostly download single files

-> Many uploaders i have referred, though users [FREE] says that 400Mb Download limit, makes them unhappy.

Increase the download limit for free users is somethign we are exploring right now..

Thank you for your feedback

because all country download are counted (except HK, sad:'()

1. Make file system like hotfile, folder can be access directly from ftp
2. Can upload a folder via ftp and it will automatic make a new folder under My Files (HF and FS have this function)

because no choice, it seem filesonic is good

no, I scare later I will get ban. (if I refer a bad guy, will I get ban?)

You will not get back if you respect our TOS...

We do not ban for referring affiliates

Just don't refer yourself :D

The day they will implement rar/unrar will be the day that Filesonic will dominate the file hosting market. However, such tasks are pretty intensive so it won't happen anytime soon. Imagine hundreds of users raring/unraring at the same time. The servers would crawl.

We have tried to implement this, but it is very difficult and very hardware intensive..

But we continue to work on it...

I like FileSonic because, I personally feel its awesome support. Timely Payout and Mostly its heart-throbbing offers. Simply "FileSonic" is the Best!

[SLIDE]http://www.xup.in/pic,52885187/fsonic.jpg[/SLIDE]

Please change the circle'ed area links. Make it on text box and also with filename option.
It will help us copying our link easily without going to "Generate Links" option.

Basically I am a full time uploader and I experience its lightening fast uploads!!
Guys, if you are not using FileSonic, You are missing somthing!!!
I have tried lots of filehosters, but FileSonic's upload as well as downloads......its just Awesome!!!

Duly Noted!

# Why do you like FileSonic?

Excellent speed of download, great money can be earned.

# What can we do to improve our services?

remove 400MB download limit per file for free users, so uploading over 400MB for uploaders can get some meaning.

* Suggestions etc maybe considered and we may take 24 - 48+ hours to reply to each suggestion.

Would be good to know where our traffic is coming from (which site) so we can know what to force, and what to abandon.

# Why did you choose FileSonic?

I've liked the logo ;)

# Would you refer users to FileSonic?

Of course, you are paying me to do that :D

oh, I am not here to compete, I already got 6 months premium from you guyz, and I will be in your elite program, so I am leaving prize to others. I just wanted to let you know what features would be awesome to have in control panel

You can extrapolate the data you are looking for from the advanced statictics tab.. through your referrals for downloads and joins

We are continuously looking at improving our advanced stats page.. thank you for the feedback

insane promo actions, filesonic always tries to stay attractive for their loyal affiliates (y).

one question though:

could you tell us why german traffic deserves to be in group A? do you get many premium sales from german ip's or do you have some 'deals' with big german 'holiday movie' sharing sites?

why don't you put for example canada in group A?

Why do you like FileSonic?
Great upload speeds via FTP, great earnings, great support team, VERY good and VERY fast file manager. Removed Files section is doing all the work for other lazy services, who can't implement it correctly or simply it is not present at all.

What can we do to improve our services?
- Free users should be able to download 1024MB files.
- Earnings from remoted files should be shared between source and remoter's account for about 50/50%. One host is offering even higher rates (with advantage for source account). I know this will probably never happen. At least, FS2FS remote is disabled now for free users.
- Please add something like Security Lock (related with email) and give us possibility to view last few login/downloading IPs (even incomplete IP will be helpful to take neccessary actions, before you'll block account for sharing etc.)
- Poland in group B if possible :)
- Files should be deleted 30 days after last download, NOT 30 days after upload time (I know about premium)

Why did you choose FileSonic?
I was comparing this pagehttp://www.filesonic.com/affiliate-program http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/affiliate-plan-a to competition's equivalents and FileSonic was looking very good.

Would you refer users to FileSonic?
Certainly yes. Although I am quite new and all my friends were already signed in FileSonic.

Future of FileSonic

Dear Guys,
Last Night, I had a dream....

A dream about success..........
A dream about leadership..........
A dream about ruling the uploaders world......

And One Name hits me several times.....that nothing but FileSonic.......!!!

Dear Hish.....
Here is my Dream...... and I hope It will complete one day....

FSonic-1.jpg

FSonic-2.jpg

FSonic-3.jpg

___________________I <3 FileSonic !!!____________________

Dear Guys,

Dear Hish.....

FSonic-1.jpg

FSonic-2.jpg

FSonic-3.jpg

i guess the above screenshot is fake, or "Premium Upload" is only available for premium user?

Dear Guys,

Dear Hish.....

FSonic-1.jpg

FSonic-2.jpg

FSonic-3.jpg

i guess the above screenshot is fake, or "Premium Upload" is only available for premium user?

yes it fake

He is already saying this is his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back