Filesonic Mega News - Everybody Must Read Now + 50 Free Premium Give Aways Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileSonic Hish

Banned
Banned
Filesonic Mega News - Everybody Must Read Now + 50 Free Premium Giveaway Here!

Dear Affiliates,

We understand the value of partners; therefore we have decided to give you more in 2011. Anyone who hasn’t tried us in the past has no excuse now!

Germany is now in Group A!

We have decided that German traffic deserves to be paid more, therefore, Germany has been moved to Group A!

To entice you even more to send your German traffic our way, we have decided to launch a special promo for PPD affiliates.

Get paid double for downloads from Germany on certain days of January & February. (Jan 18th, Jan 25th, Feb 1st, Feb 8th).

That’s up to 60$/1000 downloads!

-----

Never-seen-before Plan: Now Paying 10$ For Every Single Premium Sale

All affiliates can now choose a fixed $10 pay-per-sale plan -- that's right, $10 per sale regardless of the price of the sale! Never worry about anything else, just get paid TOP dollars for your joins! You can join by changing your plan in your Settings page.

-----

25% Increased Payout For Everyone in Jan & Feb 2011!

To help you maximize your earnings and explore our new programs, we are launching another series of insane promos!!

Get 25% bonus on all your earnings EVERY SINGLE Weekend starting 22nd January & ending 27th February. ( 22nd,23rd,29th,30th January & 5th,6th,12th,13th,19th,20th26th,27th February, All Plans Included / Bonus Paid Every Week)

-----

Newly revamped affiliate program!

Check it out at http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate-program

CRAZY Giveaway: 50 Premium Memberships!

Last but not least, here is the contest to reward for those who have read this post! Will give away 50 free premium accounts!

Rules of the contest:

• You must answer the questions;
    • Why do you like FileSonic?
    • What can we do to improve our services?
      • Suggestions etc maybe considered and we may take 24 - 48+ hours to reply to each suggestion.
    • Why did you choose FileSonic?
    • Would you refer users to FileSonic?

• If you've answered the questions, you can elaborate on other member's suggestions.

• Your post must be constructive and it mustn't be one line sentences. One word replies and non-constructive replies will be deleted by members of staff (NOTE: Only replies considered to be "spam" will be deleted)
  • Every 50th post (#50, 100, 150, etc) in this thread will get a premium account
  • Maximum one account per user
  • Email contest@filesonic.com to request the premium. Please mention your board username and your FS Nickname in the email.
  • You must already have a Filesonic.com account, so if you don't have one, sign up for free now!

New: As of post #151, every 25th post gets a premium! (post #175,200,225,250,275 etc) !!!

We hope you enjoy these announcements & good luck with the contest!

Regards,
FileSonic Team

350 comments
screenshot001gy.jpg

hahaha...everybody waiting for become poster no.50,100,150,etc

To be honest...Hish must offer a better option here...
Such as...anybody who make a good opinion post got reward for filesonic account. If count 50,100,150,etc...well..spam post will be flood this thread.

I better start to post something good here...:P

Well...at this moment...the problem for premium account :
there are many peoples start using other peoples' filesonic premium account with cookies...many forum and blog offer cookies for premium account for some popular file hosting. Maybe we can call it "Fake Premium account"

1. I want to know..how it's effect for our upload files if "fake" premium account download our files...? As we can see if cookies is being used...there will be a few "users" with same account start download...

2. What is filesonic reaction and anticipation for this situation...? Will it be any higher security step for protect premium account...?

Rather wait to post 50,100,150,etc...I hope hish can show his kind heart for give me one premium account...8-)...just tryin...(there are 50 premium to give away...)
If i can make good money with premium account...of course i will extend it..and will be loyal member... <3

Your post must be constructive and it mustn't be one line sentences. One word replies and non-constructive replies will be deleted by members of staff.

With the preceding rule I reckon it would take ages to reach at least 50 posts. ;)

Why do you like FileSonic?
-aside from the fact that Filesonic really has very good promos and plans, i like them coz THEY REALLY CARE for both uploaders and downloaders! Their support is superb and very fast. upload and download speed are lightning fast!

What can we do to improve our services?
-Filesonic is already doing great, dominates other filehosting sites. hmm, add more customer support for premium users..

Why did you choose FileSonic?
[SLIDE]http://i53.tinypic.com/x4geio.jpg[/SLIDE]
-I've been a FSonic uploader since 2009, i like FSonic coz they have great download and upload speed and great earning offers!

Would you refer users to FileSonic?

-Yes! They should not miss filesonic experience!

man, it's hard to get 50 pages without spam.

I like filesonic but i find it really hard to get premium sales. Any tips? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back