FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG really dont like this new skin, prefer the old one 100 times.
Hope you can add an option to let us choose between the 2 interface.

Dont really understand how we can earn money with a collaborated file (hope we wont have any bug that set all files to collaborated lol) .

Filesonic was already the best to me, is there were one thing to change, then it should be adding rebills.

PPD Stats are really bad, anyone else having the same problem as me?

I was trying to raise this issue twice today and Filesonic personnel just ignores it.

xY64w.png

@HISH, CAN WE GET AN ANSWER.... PLEEEEASE???

Last edited:
Oh and WTF , all my files date are fucked up ?
Files that i had uploaded long time ago have a very recent uplod date, some files have a uploaded date in 1970.... wasnt born yet on 1970

All my files are unsorted , hope its just a bugg and you will solve it soon, just cant work now

@ n0n4m3 & tinhead
Since they've changed their script, and didn't synchronyzed it with API, if you are using web upload, you are probably posting dead links all the way. That can be the cause of bad stats.

Last edited:
@ n0n4m3 & tinhead
Since they've changed their script, and didn't synchronyzed it with API, if you are using web upload, you are probably posting dead links all the way. That can be the cause of bad stats.

Yeah I just noticed that all my files are saying they are Removed because of Copyright, so is this the cause of the API as I can see them in my File Manager fine, also will these links actually work at all after or will we need to re upload them?

@cvrle77
This is not the case, all my files are alive. The stats suddenly dropped drastically and I don't believe in coincidences. It looks like Christmas came early to Hish & Co. :'(

My stats.
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/567d40c859.jpg[/SLIDE]

and when refresh got this.

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/439e1fa4f9.jpg[/SLIDE]

Bug or what?

You dont need to reupload them, API/web upload is throwing download links after successful upload,links that are in old fashioned way, with numbers, for example filesonic.com/file/123456789/, but if you click on link in file manager, you will get downloadable link, which is new-fashioned, with letters and numbers, like filesonic.com/file/ryeQWf23/

@ Mister XX

it's 30 mins after midnight. 23rd dec..., what's the catch, I don't see it

@ n0n4m3 & tinhead

what do you mean ? I use web upload I see my links live and well :) in my files page and yet I also experienced decrease in downloads past two days
how can they be live in my account and appear dead when I post those ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back