FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new skin sucks, sales will down.

3fbe5d056e.jpg

Please change the "Upgrade" page and come back to the older "Buy Premium".

Not user friendly = No sales = No money

I guess it's not a right time to change the interface as i the people won't understand about the new premium method when buying the account. FileManager needs some change, when i select multiple files say about 250 i can't see the filesize but it says "Infinite". Expand / Collapse would be a great option. Hope you must be working on it.

i just uploaded lot of thing now the link shows as dead... damn it....can download the new link with sborg / RL or even use the uploaded link from sborg . as sborg returns num link and when I click on them I get
dabcf0cf0f.png

and when I click the actually new link from File-manager which is in new format it returns as normal.

aaaa75c8f7.png

this is how:

TsDvj.jpg

or:

and this is the link from file manager:

Yes, this has messed up links!

Also as some stated files dates are messed up too!! Old files have recent upload date which further messes up organize files by date which is messes up too.

This redesign was done badly and in a rush that's why so much things are messed up.

We love ya Filesonic but this huge change needed EVIDENTLY MORE TESTING not rush it overnight!!

So much in a hurry for Xmas???

We may not see things fixed until January probably.

Why would a downloader pay for an account if the files he wants is shared as an collaboration file?

If I go make a 'collaboration-files only' thread in a forum, all other uploaders can close shop because the files they want to earn PPS or PPD from, I already share for FREE.

I was thinking the same.If a collaboration account doesnt have limits then all the downloader will download from collaboration links and this means no sales and no earning to all the standard links.

I like some changes but I dont like this collaboration account idea.First of all Filesonc will confuse all the downloaders and they wont know what account they must buy.There must be only 2 types of accounts free and premium.

The collaboration links idea must be used as in fileserve.Only as an option, with limits and paying for the space used like $9 for 250GB of collaboration space.

And also I want to ask about the new links format with letter and numbers.Will the old links with only numbers format will stilla working in the future???

Hi, folders with or without sub-folders are not "close-able" anymore... i can only "open" them and not "close" them... meaning, when i have opened a few, and i want to move a file from my "root" into a sub-folder... i see all opened sub-folders in the window were i must select my sub-folder... in short...

I must reload the whole "file-manager" page to see all my folders / sub-folders closed again...

"+" and "-" are missing... less functionality, less productivity...

I love the new look. It's a simple and sleek design.
The only down side is that search bar is now on the far right hand side.
I hope it moves back to left hand side where it used to be next to "UPLOAD" or "NEW FOLDER" etc.

P.S. Please bring back the folder collapsing function and please allow to view sub-folders and to move them.

all of u people are missing the main issue.... link format chk it....if u use RL or sborg or rdp using zoom... try to click the the uploaded link.... it will end up as offline coz the actual link is diff an File manager...

chk guys

Last edited:
The main problem!!!!

all of u people are mission the main issue.... link format chk it....if u use RL or sborg or rdp using zoom... try to click the the uploaded link.... it will end up as offline coz the actual link is diff an File manager...

chk guys

He is right :facepalm:
All my files uploaded with sBorg for the last hours are dead!!!
I see them in file manager, But with other links (with letters).
All my hard work of posting in the last hours is gone :facepalm:

Please do something.
Why the links that sBorg give me is not the right ones?

There is definitely a problem with ppd , an hour passed with just 1 download, impossible since i've just uploaded some new stuff + i have more than 1 tera of data :/

@alex_ne I think it's something to do with their API... dnt know real reason.. posted on sborg forum abt this hope it will help. if u can also make a request their...
http://forums.sborg.us/thread-1423.html

So we can't upload anything new until sBorg API will be fixed!
It's a terrible news.

I can't go to filemanager to check and replace each link,
It's a lot of hours of additional work, hours that I don't have.
I upload a lot of small files all the time.
It's unreal for me to 'collect' every link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back