FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
d973ff352e.jpg

Damn! Why did you change your system and redirect the main page to 'http://www.filesonic.com/filesystem/browse' when logged in? I want to stay on the main page after log-in. I don't want to go to the filebrowser.:facepalm:
There is a law in business: don't change something that's already successful. I think this time filesonic is doing exactly the opposite. :facepalm:
I love the previous system. At least please allow me to stay on the main page after log-in.:'(

The rates for December 2011 are gone?
And change has come before the end of December! :(
Or I missed something!?

Promo.JPG

Last edited:
1 GB hotlink reset every month?

BTW when move files to folder, Folder List don't have scrollbar and can't use scroll mouse, only can use up down button on keyboard.

Hish please fix.

Dear Hish,

Is it possible to add a option to change background colors? from white to black
It is just too bright and I would like to protect my eyes. Please help.

762Xc.png

3GPka.png

It seems there are lot's of bugs in FileManager - Hope it will be fixed so we as an affiliate partners have no issues organizing the files. Also I repeat this is not a time to implement this new interface as we are intend to loose the sales / ppd. Perhaps a beta release could have been better. Just a thought.

Woa! I really like COLLABORATION mode. Just 15$ for unlimited hotlink bandwidth, better than fileserve/megaupload/slingfile/mediafire. =)

But i can't upgrade to COLLABORATION from my old account :'( That account contain so many useful files. It showed that i need to create new account to use this mode -> I must upload all files again to new account? Is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to filesonic? Someone plz help me! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back