FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.filesonic.com/account/collaborate

collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitation.

The download speed for files in the "Collaboration" is not as fast as it is for premium users
Collaboration

$15 / month
  • Unlimited storage
  • Unlimited storage time
  • Unlimited downloading
  • Unlimited speed
  • Unlimited file sharing
  • Unlimited collaboration space
  • 5 GB upload file size
  • Highly safe & secure
  • Private & password-protected files
  • No advertising

85e7942fa3.png

Limited file sharing ???????????

What is Limited file sharing?

Also organize files by date not working!!

Also please Filesonic, just not reply with a simply "give it a minute, it will grow on you" WE are the ones using this interface, its wise to listen to feedback and fix and or redesign or go back to old style if this one is simply not liked!

No shame in doing that honestly.

Remember when something is not broken DO NOT fix it! Even less when old style was fantastic, you can always add new features without a complete redesign no?

Last edited:
85e7942fa3.png

Limited file sharing ???????????

You've already been sharing files via LIMITED SHARING - users had to buy premium accounts to download without waiting :)

UNLIMITED SHARING on Collaborative means that nobody has to wait - free or premium :)

Hish

Same here - either i see only background or background and fs logo...

Please open an affiliate ticket and let us know which browser you're using.

Thanks!

Hish

Give it a minute and it will grow on you! :)

Hish

maybe it's as you say, I respect that.
but please, fix bugs, now it's really user unfriendly.
date ordering doesn't works at all and download count is not visible enough (and this is a big problem for uploaders, you know).
I know filesonic like a service that ears users requests, just don't change your policy.
thanks

What is Limited file sharing?

Also organize files by date not working!!

Also please Filesonic, just not reply with a simply "give it a minute, it will grow on you" WE are the ones using this interface, its wise to listen to feedback and fix and or redesign or go back to old style if this one is simply not liked!

No shame in doing that honestly.

Exactly, organize by date DOES NOT WORK !

And please give the possibility to choose what skin we want. As you could probably see, practically no-one likes the new one.

Guys, besides, do you know what i thinking? Filesonic introducing Collaboration Files in my opinion tries to change itself to site like RapidShare or MediaFire, step by step.. As we all know, no of these hosts are paying for uploaders.

You've already been sharing files via LIMITED SHARING - users had to buy premium accounts to download without waiting :)

UNLIMITED SHARING on Collaborative means that nobody has to wait - free or premium :)

Hish

Please open an affiliate ticket and let us know which browser you're using.

Thanks!

Hish

Info sent on helpdesk mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back