FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky: are you sure, that only not working thing now is download count? because my income went lower since the count isnt working properly. and I believe it is because last days uploads arent counted in earnings. or am I wrong?

What the @#$@ !!!
I can't use my account for more than 3 days now, I always get redirected to "Landing-406", I tried to download in many other computers and browsers, I even tried to download in my iPhone !!

I want my money BACK !! (kidding, please fix this...)

How widespread are these 406s?
I do not download much myself - I can not tell myself.

And I can not tell if its the 406s or the New Year which affects the stats negatively. :(

@ viruz99: 5% for a sale during the same PHP session (we do not work by cookie to prevent cookie stuffing [google])

@ arvendu: Downloading count will resume. Your earnings should not be affected at all since it is all accounted for on our backdown :)

@ sceneroot: It is definitely not an earning counts issue. We have regular earnings... During this seasonal period it's been up and down; during Xmas & New Years a lot of people do not attend their PC, hence, why your earning could be lower. Mind you that we should be back in "function" when everyone is back at their "normal" status.

@ UA3: We will look into it this week - Starting from Monday. It is priority#1 along with the new release of File Manager.

@ Gerner2010: See up :) it's up and down.

Ricky: are you sure, that only not working thing now is download count? because my income went lower since the count isnt working properly. and I believe it is because last days uploads arent counted in earnings. or am I wrong?
I have the same situation some downloads are not counted? Friends have downloaded some files and they do not appear in the overview.

I was thinking.....

RickyFS, read this...

If many interested downloaders, buy an account at fileserve, and uploaders, ended up being payed 1 point per 24h for premium users, soon, many many uploaders will abandon fileserve, since they won't earn $hit from it. Means, your structure of rewards push you into going down, not up. Right now, you don't see it, because you are progressively going up, but what happens when market reach it's limits? Who will upload? And for what?

I hope you got my point.

How widespread are these 406s?
I do not download much myself - I can not tell myself.

And I can not tell if its the 406s or the New Year which affects the stats negatively. :(

U can add one more to the stats as i'm also facing the same problem . X-(

Can anyone shed some lights on this.

TIA :D

I was thinking.....

RickyFS, read this...

If many interested downloaders, buy an account at fileserve, and uploaders, ended up being payed 1 point per 24h for premium users, soon, many many uploaders will abandon fileserve, since they won't earn $hit from it. Means, your structure of rewards push you into going down, not up. Right now, you don't see it, because you are progressively going up, but what happens when market reach it's limits? Who will upload? And for what?

I hope you got my point.

Can you answer when the market reaches that limit?

I was thinking.....

RickyFS, read this...

I hope you got my point.

Hotfile is on top, they only count 1 d/l per prem user and still people use them :P

@RickyFS
hey Ricky i have problem with remote upload.Sometimes,i post link in "Link to upload" then Submits but the page reload with 0 file upload to my host :(( plzz fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back