FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rickyfs

hey ricky my remote up from mf or rs to fs is NOT working for 5days!
To make it worse my account is not updating even though thousands visit my site daily,but my daily pay stand at 0

please do something about this,fs is the only service im using i dont need to go for an alternative like hf,but this is seriously annoying,pls fix this asap.
thanks

ps- my username =samaru

i made it on 10th of December

i have linked the payments to alertpay,and yeah its verified

pls help me im so upset since this isnt working

@superboy

its not just mf,i have a rs premium even with that i cant remote upload!
it goes on and on "processing" ends up in failed uploads,error states as
"Unexpected Download Error"..this same error for over 5 days!
and fs is not answering my mails either..:(

@samaru
sometimes system has problem.you can try at other time :D.last hour i remoted upload normaly but now i can't :D.
Hope Ricky and FS fix this problem early :D

@ cvrle77: Out of everyone who pays, the "free" users are still in majority (by like the length of the speed of a light year). Think how many people are not willing to pay 9.99 a month for a membership...Some people do have the patience to wait, and that is also why we give the opportunity for free users to get 1 big link that you make money on.

@ mv3i: We will be looking into this.

@ namdatviet: Market will never reach that certain number. I'll make sure to post my pics from a white sandy beach if it ever does as I'm sure we will all get a big boy bonus and retire from it.

@ superboy0905: Downloading count will resume. Your earnings should not be affected at all since it is all accounted for on our backend (wrote backdown to arvendu, d'oh)

@ PB: yes, allowed.

@ iHate: Will create a system that allows for this, however, it will take some time since we are doing other things, e.g. File Manager issues.

@ samaru: RS to FS works like a charm. If I was you, I'd take a look into the account and check how much credit you got left with them.

There's no way your site is getting thousands of visitors per day...It's not even on alexa's ranking system.

Also you make 0.0XX per day... Don't know what to say to it. You make it sound like you're doing a few dollars per day but now doing 0.

@Ricky

thanks for the info,i'll check tht out and inform

ps- i didnt think u'd take numbers that hard,i was just explaining hw desparate i am to get someone from fs 2 check out my account,since you
guys arent answering my mails :)

I sort my files by date and I see that date from 31.12 to now my downloads count is all zero. Is that normal? Are my download counted?
thnks for answer

Quick question,
do you guys count all downloads (from free and premium users)
or only from free users ?
as i have had over 400 views on a thread and only received 10 downloads
and fileserve is the only filehost in the thread.

i know but on average i used to get with rapidshare/hotfile

500 views of a thread = at least 50 downloads 1 in 10
so i am a little surprised.

I have reached $20 a few hours ago but the earnings account is still showing yesterday's balance, so I can't press the transfer button. I don't think the earning account stats will update until Monday. Am I too late to get paid this week?

@ Prazsky: It says it updates every 24 hours @ 00:00AM on a day change according to the FS clock found on the top-right hand corner.

Whether you will be late or on time is not up to me to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back