FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
happynewyear_2011et6c.jpg

Is the DMCA not working properly?? I had files that are deleted but did't go to the DMCA tab
From what i see and understand, files will only be added to the DMCA tab if their upload date are within the period of the past 30 days from the present date (today). Any old files that are uploaded before that period might be deleted but are not added to the DMCA tab. So yeah, the tab is flawed :P

Happy new year uploaders! Are people busy for the new year that's why I'm getting fewer downloads today or is there something wrong with FS counting my downloads? I just hope FS doesn't ever cheat with uploaders with big earnings. Did anyone experience fluctuation on their stats these holidays?

Hi i hope this is the right place for me to voice out my problems. I have just recently signed up for Fileserve premium but have always faced this Landing-406 problem which tells me that my browser does not support cookies whenever i try to download a file. However my browser, Mozilla Firefox, does have cookies enabled. I do hope someone would be able to attend to my problems. Cheers and Happy New Year :)

Actually i have just signed up for the premium today, so this problem occured whenever i tried to download anything today. One question: Does this problem occur to certain files only or does it happen to every file that's on Fileserve?

For 2011:

Landing 406 - Will look into it and see what the issue could be :)

File Manager: Upgrades will be done to it over the next couple of weeks and we will roll out with the new version and hopefully be able to bring it you guys without any issue.

Download count: Will be resumed again on Monday/Tuesday; yes, you are making monies, but your download count is not "counting".

Tab: Will be fixed within 2-3 weeks.

...And happy new years everyone. Hope you all had a blast! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back