FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for me, i'm using opendns tho, maybe they changed IP and dns hasnt updated yet

EDIT:
pages do fail to load about half the time tho

@ All: Just a lot of traffic during peak time.

@ Drinkordie: You can PM me and we can sort this out manually

@ smoky: Should work fine?

@ Snow: We may have had a very small downtime gap for a lot of people - it wasn't completely down however.

@ Gonzo1136: I beg to differ. We've addressed quite a few issues.

@ lion_boy877: UserID

New BUG on FS for me:
I upload 1 file and this file is 3x or 2x in manager...if i upload few files guess how many i have doubled or tripled? (upload via browser)

EDIT: right now i uploaded file and it's 4x

You sure it isnt via your script? I just FTP'ed stuff to our test account and it's not giving off copies?
god....i said brower..i said brower version and u still think that i lie and i upload via script? what is wrong with you?

today record 5x same file in manager when i upload just 1

Yeh but it doesn't really affect you, so delete it. Mark the files and delete them. I can't replicate it, so can't show what's wrong to the techs.

Yeh but it doesn't really affect you, so delete it. Mark the files and delete them. I can't replicate it, so can't show what's wrong to the techs.
"just delete" but if i upload 20 files with long file names and then there is 80 files (file manager will not show me the end of the file name (.part2.rar etc) cuz it's bugged) so it's hard to find and delete right files...

btw this bug never happen before,only today

EDIT: Just uploaded 2x 7 parts and 0 files bugged so now is ok but it's probably not fixed and will happen again cuz you said that you cant replicate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back