FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ SJshah: Earnings are just fine :)

@ ILHFFS: I'll see if we can get it setup soon.

@ hover: Your chenglou account serves no real purpose except for skimming referral earnings of your own one referral. Your account remains flagged in our system and will not receive further payouts

My storage went down a few gigabytes,i checked every folder in my list and i cant figure what got deleted lol.
DMCA is so helpless when u upload a lot of files daily.

Ricky is there any chance for download counter near every folder? Something similiar to NetLoad:
2w3zwow.jpg

@ irfan saleem: http://www.fileserve.com/partner-statistics.php <= tell him go there and put his payment information in

@ smoking: 60 days deletion of files due to inactivity of no downloads

@ edvan: Not right now...We can't add every single payment option. That's too much to keep track of.

@ F4nBoy: Possible. Don't know if it'll show. It's hard to find space for it. Someone asked if we could display how many files are in a folder...That combined with how many downloads a folder has gotten would look very confusing.

@ F4nBoy: Possible. Don't know if it'll show. It's hard to find space for it. Someone asked if we could display how many files are in a folder...That combined with how many downloads a folder has gotten would look very confusing.
"How many files are in a folder" is useless option. You can enter folder and check it but you cant check how many downloads was from folder.

Why not just make the options above show "on hover"? Like, you hover your mouse over a folder and an overlay popup box shows "how many files are in a folder", "download counter" etc. Will save space and confusion.

Hey what his mean:

WARNING: A sophisticated security system has been developed to monitor fraudulent behavior and abuse of the referral program. If you try to get the referral earnings from your own downloads or otherwise try to defraud our system by creating your own referrals under your own login, we will ban all accounts involved and withhold money from this kind of activity. Please DO NOT abuse the referral program.

In Serbia we all have similar IP adress, so maybe that is problem..

@ AndreasB: Because we want to best avoid some AJAX crap as that never seems to work out well when it needs to handle large quantities of data.

@ Korisnik: It basically means don't refer yourself and if we find you, we won't payout, because you were warned already :)

I dont have any reffer witch i create... Why i do this???

Is problem if i download on my pc some files from my account? Hotfile fix this problem, and dont count download... So this is stupid rules... I upload something and lose that data, adn want to download, you will close account for few downloads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back