FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
all seems good now

Dear FileServe users,

We have paid the vast majority of all users by now. The rest will be processed tomorrow on Wednesday the 1st of September.

Server maintenance has been scheduled to go on for the next few hours. This will delay the updates of "earnings", but bare in mind that everything is recorded.

Update 13:00 EST: Earnings are up to date now. More servers are added. More servers are going to be added over the next 1-2 days.
We thank you for your continuous support.
Regards,
FileServe

We are up again :) ....Just a little mix-up - We do stuff behind the scenes that we don't tell you about and it doesn't always go as planned. Bare with us while we do the necessary adjustments

You can request payout anytime via PayPal, ePassporte and WebMoney. Minimum payout is US$20. We approve all requested payments every Monday, and payout thereafter within 2 days.

Does that mean payments are done on Wednesday?

I requested a pay out today, so I will get the payment next week on wednesday :|

"just delete" but if i upload 20 files with long file names and then there is 80 files (file manager will not show me the end of the file name (.part2.rar etc) cuz it's bugged) so it's hard to find and delete right files...

btw this bug never happen before,only today

EDIT: Just uploaded 2x 7 parts and 0 files bugged so now is ok but it's probably not fixed and will happen again cuz you said that you cant replicate it...
I just had this happen on a ton of files. Not every single one I uploaded, but there were a lot of dupes

This is something i come across for first time..i uploaded 7 files a month ago,shared the 2 only and had downloads,today i checked the files to see my files which to delete etc and i saw all 7 files had downloads..

How is that possible?Ricky is FS indexed somehow??by sites like filetube for example??

Not that i am against that!!!;)

@ Esotorisk: You will get it sometime next week then. Either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. You should have waited for the payout until Sunday ;)

Hey Ricky!
Just curious but are links over 2gigs.counted? I mean will I be paid for them? I for most of the time do premium download links.. (blu ray)...
Thanks

@ MUS: No they are not counted (if they are they shouldn't be)

@ factor: Nothing...Tell the mods / admins they probably made a terrible mistake, since every other filehosts out there is getting good ideas from our reward program :)

ricky i am getting Out of Memory : Line 12 error in filemanager in IE and it doesnt load files. In FF it just doesnt loads the files sometimes.

@ Esotorisk: You will get it sometime next week then. Either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. You should have waited for the payout until Sunday ;)

Oops I didn't knew that :P

Well I am getting nice download hits these days with 2$ daily earning.
Pretty good <3

Long live FileServe (yn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back