FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickyFS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I deleted some files.But my storage already full and i cant upload..please help.I deleted about 100 gb files.

Last edited:
ask that question to yourself why do you upload files?

To earn money right.

Be real if your purpose is to share your files then why are you here in this thread?

pretty simple right. im not speaking for those money hungry people but you sound like them too lol

Now back to main topic

Speed is ok earnings are just right :)

Try checking my topics on wbb, and you'll find the answer to your question automatically. :) :)

Let me break it down for you.

ask that question to yourself why do you upload files?

To earn money right.

Actually no, i dont upload to earn money, i do it because i like uploading, if i did it for the money, i wouldn't be uploading on rs,mu,ifile,putlocker,adrive and mf, last time i checked, none of them pay you a dime.

Be real if your purpose is to share your files then why are you here in this thread?

I'm pretty sure that there is no rule saying that i cant upload to fileserve if i want to? If i upload to fileserve does that automatically imply that my intentions are not to share?

pretty simple right. im not speaking for those money hungry people but you sound like them too lol

Lets see, whenever i am in this thread, i try to answer other people's problems and help them in using fileserve, i'm not sure how that makes me a money hungry uploader, or am i missing something?

Edit:

pending status on Earnings Account History!
:( for 3 days!

user: newuploader

Your earnings will be transfered tomorrow or day after, as soon as they are transfered press the payout button

Last edited:
We have seen a little drop in earnings and we will be looking into it what have caused this. We haven't changed anything in the system, so we're looking through logs to figure out what has changed for the worse (for some of you).

Thanks

pm sent about this thxx for support us ricky ;)

Let me break it down for you.

I dont want to spark any fire so if you get insecure its your own fault :)

Anyway

Let me break it down for you

Actually no, i dont upload to earn money, i do it because i like uploading, if i did it for the money, i wouldn't be uploading on rs,mu,ifile,putlocker,adrive and mf, last time i checked, none of them pay you a dime.
Old tactic first you post MF IFILE MU RS LINKS PUT SO YOU WILL BE A TRUSTED POSTER THEN CHANGE THE LINKS TO FS FSC ON TOP

Trust me I uploaded for sharing content before ever since new host showed which pays I put that links on top :)

I'm pretty sure that there is no rule saying that i cant upload to fileserve if i want to? If i upload to fileserve does that automatically imply that my intentions are not to share?
It's not a rule im just saying making yourself look good isn't good coz its obvious its for the money

Lets see, whenever i am in this thread, i try to answer other people's problems and help them in using fileserve, i'm not sure how that makes me a money hungry uploader, or am i missing something?
No problem with that. showing off is great (in a positive way so don't be mad) im just saying be real. I mean I upload for sharing and earnings and im proud with it :P

I don't want to double post but like I said no need to check your post. (Should be featured on mythbusters BUSTED lol)

Now please this is a support thread

this is where people post their worries :)

Sorry bout that Ricky :)

Last edited:
sigh... you dont get it do you, lol. Leave it, kinda pointless to argue here, like i said, search for my topics on wbb which are 2-3 years old and you'll find your answer. ;)

sigh... you dont get it do you, lol. Leave it, kinda pointless to argue here, like i said, search for my topics on wbb which are 2-3 years old and you'll find your answer. ;)
True filesharing means torrent and odc, limeware or whatever was shut down sadly, warez is all about money.
Filehosts want money, uploaders want money, most of downloaders spend money on premium acc.
I don't think you spend money and risk problems with your x-box site ( cool site, by the way) for nothing, multiupload.com offers 2 gb upload file size and good speed, upload there if you keep saying that is not about money with you ( after that delete your paypal adres from fileserve too, you don't want money now, do you?).
Maybe you are not like them uploaders who beg for sales, who post only premium links or split even a 700 mb movie in 10 pieces , now they are real money hungry and i hate them too, but you are not doing a free service here.
I upload torrents from 2009, and that is for pure filesharing love.
Warez is not. Simple..
And btw: what you called money hungry uploaders keeps fileserve and other ptu sites alive. Be aware of that.

Is the size limit for uploads 2048 mb or 2000mb? It says 2048 but I tried uploading a file that was 2013mb and it got an error for filesize as soon as it started.

I was able to remote upload that file to fileserve though, so is that file gonna get deleted because of the size?

Remote Upload from where? have you entered your details correctly?

Ok, this is the same 350 MB file. First, I tried from my premium RS account. Then after an hour I did it again (checking details too). Both identical files are still pending.

I also tried (the same file) from 3 different rapidleech sites. One (eventually) came through as a 11kb html file, the other 2 are still pending.

Going on almost 4 hours now.

I cannot remote upload from Filesonic to Fileserve.

The pop up message says "The download link is blocked "

What should I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back