FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True filesharing means torrent and odc, limeware or whatever was shut down sadly, warez is all about money.
Filehosts want money, uploaders want money, most of downloaders spend money on premium acc.
I don't think you spend money and risk problems with your x-box site ( cool site, by the way) for nothing, multiupload.com offers 2 gb upload file size and good speed, upload there if you keep saying that is not about money with you ( after that delete your paypal adres from fileserve too, you don't want money now, do you?).
Maybe you are not like them uploaders who beg for sales, who post only premium links or split even a 700 mb movie in 10 pieces , now they are real money hungry and i hate them too, but you are not doing a free service here.
I upload torrents from 2009, and that is for pure filesharing love.
Warez is not. Simple..
And btw: what you called money hungry uploaders keeps fileserve and other ptu sites alive. Be aware of that.

Actually , i think you got it a little jumbled up there. Sharing in its truest sense was never about the money, it was about sticking up to the high prices that corporations charged us, sadly thats not the case now. The torrent scene is pretty much the only place left where the true essence of sharing lives, and i applaud torrent uploaders who upload just for sharing and dont get anything out of it. But now we are going way out of what we are supposed to discuss here i.e fileserve. :)

@yurune

I'll remote a couple of files are tell you if they go through or not

@kit777

I believe filesonic has banned fileserve's IPs, thats why you cant remote upload from FSC to FS

Edit:

@yurune

I think there is some problem with RS to FS remote uploading, the files aren't going through, i'm sure ricky will have a solution. MU>FS is working fine though

Last edited:
sigh... you dont get it do you, lol. Leave it, kinda pointless to argue here, like i said, search for my topics on wbb which are 2-3 years old and you'll find your answer. ;)

Right. don't want to step on your pride more so peace. but one last thing before I let this go

I vouched what ms7 said about you. Do what he said if your not posting for money. Besides just look at your site. Filehost banners to purchase premium then Links seems predictable. don't make a lame excuse that its for hosting expenses or for RDP VPS or whatever your using so you can share files. Just 1 week of you posting covers that cost, so just admit the fact that your the same as those money hungry people that your referring to. I won't deny it if you ask me.

true essence of sharing is torrent then filehost without putting your paypal details lol. Don't expect me to do that like I said I share and earn at the same time :)

That's all, the end lol I didn't say this to start a fight so if you get mad then blame yourself.

you showed cockiness by saying something about those people. that's not cool at all and obviously not right

Peace out :D

Now back on topic please.

My worries

FTP is slow :(

Last edited:
Send private hours ago
Still no response?
Fileserve upload images that does not count if you downloads and other host
For 50% of downloads that fell

I'm not 24 / 7
Many do, but I do not
And if it were not so not gain
Fileserve is what it is for the uploaders
I do not think that is way to address a hitherto coolaborador
regards

So don't complain about lack of response. I even come on here during the weekends to keep rumours at bay, while most other hosts take the weekend off and couldn't care less. Don't take things for granted, especially my support.

Have you tried to ask MU why they don't improve their remote upload feature?

@ all: Remote upload fixed. Yesterday big queue (when I wasn't around in here to check complaints), but it is fixed now and we are retrying the ones that got stuck.

Right. don't want to step on your pride more so peace. but one last thing before I let this go

I vouched what ms7 said about you. Do what he said if your not posting for money. Besides just look at your site. Filehost banners to purchase premium then Links seems predictable. don't make a lame excuse that its for hosting expenses or for RDP VPS or whatever your using so you can share files. Just 1 week of you posting covers that cost, so just admit the fact that your the same as those money hungry people that your referring to. I won't deny it if you ask me.

true essence of sharing is torrent then filehost without putting your paypal details lol. Don't expect me to do that like I said I share and earn at the same time :)

That's all, the end lol I didn't say this to start a fight so if you get mad then blame yourself.

you showed cockiness by saying something about those people. that's not cool at all and obviously not right

Peace out :D

Now back on topic please.

My worries

FTP is slow :(

God.... lol, your humor and knowledge of everything surpasses my mere understanding of how things work, thanks for opening my eyes about how my way of sharing is pathetic, i salute you good sir.

oh and please google the word money- hungry, you'll find great wonders that will astound you. (y)

@ricky

Thanks for fixing things up, everything is good now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back