FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, buddy, i have a very, very big complaint about one thing from your service... ¿why if you delete me a folder (by dmca i guess) you dont tell me? i was very happy becouse i dont have deleted files by dmca but today i see more than 13 folders from my account has been deleted... more sadly yet, one of these folders contains all my son photos for 2010 year (and i share that folder only with my parents and family)......and i dont have any idea of any of this....

¿can you please inform to me, in future, the deletion of those folders, or at less their contain?

EDIT: sorry, more than 18 folders has been deleted from my acount (more than 500 files), and i all happy :facepalm: X-(

Last edited:
@ bubawuba: FTP?

@ dimazdiz: Last I tried with RS it was fine.

@ carolc012: If you got 100,000 files then it probably will be slow to load.

Yes, I have more than 100,000 files in FSN, FS, WU and uploadstation, but only FS is so slow. Other hosts is normal. And uploastation have similar host structure like FS, but it is normal, not slow

Last edited:
Hello RickyFS,

Could you add more "show 300 objects per page" like uploadstaion or folder copy function like FSN and WU.

With "show 200 objects per page", I take so long time to copy a folder with 1000 files

Ricky, buddy, i have a very, very big complaint about one thing from your service... ¿why if you delete me a folder (by dmca i guess) you dont tell me? i was very happy becouse i dont have deleted files by dmca but today i see more than 13 folders from my account has been deleted... more sadly yet, one of these folders contains all my son photos for 2010 year (and i share that folder only with my parents and family)......and i dont have any idea of any of this....

¿can you please inform to me, in future, the deletion of those folders, or at less their contain?

EDIT: sorry, more than 18 folders has been deleted from my acount (more than 500 files), and i all happy :facepalm: X-(

Yes i shared the folders, but one of them only with my family.....

But the question is not about the information to us of the deleted folders. I am not very "agile" with the english language but i going to try to be clear with an example:

"1. I have a folder named edli2C and that folder contains three files (edli2.part01.rar, edli2.part02.rar, edli2.part03.rar)

2. You delete me that folder

3. The deleted folder name dont appear in the dmca tab or in a email message (you explain me why of this in your last answer and i understand and its ok)

4. The name of the files contained in that folder neither appears int the dmca tab or on an email message (this is the very big problem that i am talking about)"

So, if i have a Folder with 8 files, and that folder is deleted by your system, at least the name of these files must to appear in the dmca tab.... but is not that way.

So i dont have idea that folder and that files has been deleted, becouse i wasnt informed about anything.

I think you at least must inform to us about the files deleted in those folders.

I hoppe to be clear, how i say you, i dont speech in english.

Thanks

something is very wrong with your upload speed (RU)
ru to other host (wu/fsc/us) all complete long time ago, but after 1hr it is still in queue in fileserve (filesize only 400mb )

Yes i shared the folders, but one of them only with my family.....

But the question is not about the information to us of the deleted folders. I am not very "agile" with the english language but i going to try to be clear with an example:

"1. I have a folder named edli2C and that folder contains three files (edli2.part01.rar, edli2.part02.rar, edli2.part03.rar)

2. You delete me that folder

3. The deleted folder name dont appear in the dmca tab or in a email message (you explain me why of this in your last answer and i understand and its ok)

4. The name of the files contained in that folder neither appears int the dmca tab or on an email message (this is the very big problem that i am talking about)"

So, if i have a Folder with 8 files, and that folder is deleted by your system, at least the name of these files must to appear in the dmca tab.... but is not that way.

So i dont have idea that folder and that files has been deleted, becouse i wasnt informed about anything.

I think you at least must inform to us about the files deleted in those folders.

I hoppe to be clear, how i say you, i dont speech in english.

Thanks

Thanks for your mp answer :D , i hoppe you can do something soon.

Great if you can list the folder name (is better than list the file names).

Thanks for your support ;) , i really think this is a very important thing for all your uploaders.

Hello Ricky, I'm willow (user rwillo275) I must say that lately I am very disappointed on the issue and wanted to get payout note that it is a week I requested the transfer of funds from the ernings to payout! tomorrow is the day of approval of funds
and to me is that there are all the money I asked you ... so please fix this?? Please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back