FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all who hasn't been paid: We will possibly make a payment tomorrow or Friday. If this isn't possible, I hope you can still feed yourself (et al.) and you will get paid next week. Relax and count to 10 :)

@ Roberto: It should be minimum. Just start renaming and it'll show up. We're not talking about minutes :)

@ xico639: That's allowed, but not recommended as your payment may get delayed due to scrutinizing.

@ Dan.Crew: Quite a lot of people got paid today :)

I haven't been paid yet either. My username is Mithrandir. I followed these steps:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

STEPS you have to do to get paid:

"In order to get paid, you must first transfer money from your earnings account."

1. At Earnings Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings-downloads.php
press "Transfer to Payout Account" button
BEFORE 11:59PM EST [FS time] on any Sunday. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

2. Wait until your money transfered
from your Earnings Account
to your Payout Account
and the transfer becomes approved.
Might take a day or two. -> Monday or Tuesday

3. After that at Payout Account: fileserve.com/my-earnings.php
press "Payout" button.

4. Wait until you get your money.
You get paid on Wednesday at the latest.
Mass Payment = Wednesday 6-7AM EST [FS time]. Help at time zones: worldtimezone.com/index24.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

and pressed "payout" yesterday. But it still has the circle. Thanks for your help RickyFS!

I got the payment of the past week, but not yet the one I've requested yesterday...
Let's see if I get it tomorrow or the day after as Ricky said :)

Anyone else experiencing a delay of about 10 minutes in the filemanager??

New files don't show up until after 10/15 minutes they've been uploaded, and they also don't show up in the pending until quite a while....

Also, RickyFS, is there any kind of delay in stats today?

Filemanager is really, really slow. We can't view our own files or search for files. Takes too long to load. And files from remote uploads or ftp are taking over 45 minutes to be loaded....

:(:(

Can we get that one repeated one more time: File manager is very slow to load :)

We will have this as first priority in 6 hours. Please hold tight guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back