FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The remote have "problems" because file manager isn't displaying it for you guys. I can assure you that remote is smooth and fast. Likewise for FTP. It all works/is tied together.

Again...6 hours, 1st priority. We will fix the problem - Like always.

@Ricky: the FS filechecker needs to be improved:
- sometimes it doesn't reflex the right on/offline status, I have many files uploaded recently but do not show green online (not available instead) but downloader can copy and paste each link to internet browser or download by Internet downloader. This made me lost lots of potential downloads.

- the width of the filechecker window is narrow, in case the long filename. We need a separate page dedicated to do this checking.

regards

RckyFS: why I can't use filserve from my RL ? It's said

Couldn't connect to fileserve.com at port 80

Can you tell me why this happened ?

Thanks

Premium user here:

Any of my fellow Comcast users notice that you can download single files at your line speed from Fileserve at all hours of the day now? I used to have issues here with Comcast in California where a single file would only download at 400 KB/sec (even when using IDM) during 6pm-12am PST but now at the time of this post, I notice that I can finally download single files at my line speed. In other words, Fileserve has finally reached the level of performance that I used to have with Rapidshare!

I've been complaining to Comcast at least 3 times in the past month but now I have no complaints!

@RickyFS: Did anything change in regards to your hosting company and Comcast? I'm really happy with the consistent performance I'm seeing right now!

All fileserve servers are hosted at Choopa far as i can tell, located in New Jersey. So should have been getting full speed the whole time, blame it on your local comcast and / or routing, but thank god it's fixed :P

@ AUSSIE-DOG: Got postponed to early next month. Yes, I know we postponed it for some months now, but it's hard to get what you want nowadays.

@ namdatviet: And soon there will be an API available for you to check. We have other issues on priority.

@ logitec100: You using your homeline?

@ kunc86: Most likely banned IP. You using a shared IP on a VPS?

@ Calidude: Yes, our provider attempted to route the lines differently with Comcast specifically to see if that would create a better result - Guess that worked out fine :)

Remote Desktop use of ovh.es the france RickyFS

I upload my files program file & image upload

32298235173537444639.jpg

@ Calidude: Yes, our provider attempted to route the lines differently with Comcast specifically to see if that would create a better result - Guess that worked out fine :)
Thanks very much for responding to our Comcast woes and bringing it to the attention of the provider, Ricky. Really appreciate it.

Yes, people with paypal who did request in time will be getting paid - Either today or tomorrow.

@ Calidude: Thank our ISP. We only raised the issue with them, they did the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back