FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is wrong with fileserve?
my earnings started dropping since this month started
there is nothing wrong with my content as my earnings on filesonic are 3 times more than filserve infact now its 6 times more since fileserve earnings are just decreasing n decreasing only,i am very happy that i have not done the mistake of renewing to 6months,its just 2.5months premium this time and mark it,if you keep doing this i'll leave fileserve anyways,now i dont doubt why fileserve is banned on so many forums
1d735dd41c353bb001075c3f3c8e14c2.jpg

there is nothing wrong with my content as my earnings on filesonic are 3 times more than filserve infact now its 6 times more since fileserve earnings are just decreasing n decreasing only,i am very happy that i have not done the mistake of renewing to 6months,its just 2.5months premium this time and mark it,if you keep doing this i'll leave fileserve anyways,now i dont doubt why fileserve is banned on so many forums
Exactly Why I am not doing fileserve from next week.. Last Chance.. Something is wrong with this..

I noticed it this new year... Its not good.. Oron PPS is better than this...

The same happened to me. I earned good money in december even when my website was down for a week, the promo helped a little. But since this month started my earnings are lower every day and my website is getting more and more visits every day. This doesn't make any freakin' sense. X-(

so i am not the only one and fileserve is doing this with everyone.
RICKY you better have good explanation for this instead of just ignoring it

Last edited:
Its like they made all their money they need, so why should they care about us, because we are the ones bringing the dollars and we don't need to be paid doing so...

Thanks fileserve, Thats what you're telling us.

@ FSH: Thanks for voicing your humble opinion...again and again. Which is nothing more than a bucket of crap.

@ all: We haven't changed anything. In fact we've kept everything at status quo, so you guys can have maximum uptime and the best download speed. I really "appreciate" (sarcasm) the bullshit nonsense comments about how we're cheating you guys.

Every week we pay out the same (except for promo in December) amount, unlike others who just start shaving the crap out of you guys, we don't do that. Nothing has changed. There has been two days of lower earnings (17th and 16th) and all I hear is just a bunch of noise. Fix up please.

Want to go with someone running XFS script and sit on a shared 1Gbit line. Go ahead. I'm sure they can promise you uptime and good speed (sarcasm...again again again) and [STRIKE]the illusion of[/STRIKE] making you the richest guy in town..perhaps the country.

Here's from one of our "verifications" sources:

[slide]http://www.hotimg.com/direct/2Fm2WPC.png[/slide]
(check dates)

So it's funny...That his thing went "up" while everyone else's were down. Could be his people come from other places than East (Asia).

Last edited:
Have had no such experience of 'shaving'. When earnings have been down, usually due to downtime which FS are transparent about or when I think download speeds are affected which happens from time to time. I guess that's where the occasional maintenance comes in. Things return to normal after that.

Can't expect a filehost to be the only variable factor. It could be traffic, users choosing to use another host etc.

I currently hate FileServe because i dont like how they take care of their premium clients, but honestly everytime i worked with them i didnt have any stats problem or shaving.

But at this time i´m with RickyFS, do you seriously think FileServe needs to shave stats? Damn they are right know a very good established FileHost with xx,xxx $ or more monthly revenue for pay their affiliates!

If your stats are going low, work more and also try to reach new downloaders (Right know it´s very common to find people with FS Premium Account, and you must know they only count 1 point per 24h like all other standart filehostings)

Thats all

@ kontino: Always easier for people to do the "name and blame". Ours would be the one with the biggest head so we go first in that game.

@ PerMaFrOsT: See the "thank you Ricky" and "thank you FS" for returning the accounts - that's how we take care of them. If there's a reason for a ban, we have banned them. The main reason: Suspected activity. Under this umbrella comes various factors (too much for me to type out). We've given A LOT of second chances; to people who had their password set as their email, 123456, 654321 and the list of other common password (that list can be found on the net). Some users are simply bruteforced. We try to stay ahead of the people who attempts to destroy our site and the userbase. Thus, we recommend people change their passwords regularly, helping us to secure their users and minimize our work to secure accounts.

@ lenglengasdf: Ok. Use your home line?

@ all: Thanks for the support. When we get reports of such happenings of "low" stats; we check our "verified" (a sample) users, we check our overall stats for the day, compare, crunch numbers and see if anything has gone wrong. If something has gone wrong we will surely rectify it. I won't call ourselves "#1", because we aren't, but we're "damn good" at providing good space (and keeping your data safe) to users and good speeds (for your downloads when you need them). We have users who have backed up their entire harddrive from A-Z and their other backups accumulating to Terabytes of data of personal files. People trust our service because it is trustworthy and we won't burn your data with the blink of an eye.

banned?

Hello, I´ve just paid 2 years premium service. But after i paid it, i found that i can not download any files. So i´d like to ask whether someone can help me. Username on Fileserve is also foreverbelmont. Thanks.

well for those saying we need to work hard,seriously why earnings are increasing on filesonic and dropping on fileserve only?infact i added a new host,even that was going good.
or are you saying people are fed up and they dont want to download from FS and thats why stat are low?

i am not saying they are shaving downloads,i am facing low stats which keep on decreasing day by day so cant i even ask my filehost,whats the problem?

so i asked and other users showed the same response that you are not alone,we are facing the same issue.

Account Block

Hello RickyFS,

need help, my account has been block...

In my Fileserve account it says I still have Premium until 6 march 2012

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back