FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone competent and responsible give us and explanation about the realtion between filesonic and fileserve ? And IF the remote upload will work from and to each other? Maybe I'm blind, but I only found an information explaining that one of them started to block other one.

THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone competent and responsible give us and explanation about the realtion between filesonic and fileserve ? And IF the remote upload will work from and to each other? Maybe I'm blind, but I only found an information explaining that one of them started to block other one.

THANK YOU.

I'm not someone competent but here's my experience and opinion: I bought a lifetime premium in Filesonic back in april 2011 and I never could remote even one sigle file to Fileserve and Ricky told me they block FS. The only host I know you can RU from Filesonic is Wupload. A few months ago you can RU from Fileserve to Filesonic but now that is blocked too. They are both filehostings and compete with each other. I think allow RU would be helping each other so it makes sense.
I recommend to everybody to have a backup premium account in Megaupload. From MU you can remote upload to everywhere, they don't block anybody and nobody blocks them. :)

Hello
Today I bought a voucher for fileserve and activate it, but when I copy my files, I get the message: "The size of the file ... Exceeds your storage limit." Why, if I have unlimited storage? Can you fix this, Ricky?

My login - vidmo0022

THANK YOU.

Hhm, i have been with fileserve since they first started, what i know is filesonic block fileserve for close to a year, however link in fileserve has been pulled a few TB a day by reposter. Fileserve keep negotiate with filesonic, they promise to realese ip ban, howver just for a while, i remember few days, and the ban again. But fileserve still release their ip to be able remote upload from fs to fsn. So it is our fileserve turn to ban filesonic for another year. So dont expected it will ever work. Filesonic sucks anyway...

Hope this info is helpful for u.

Somebody PLease tell if the founds transfered to payout account? i ask on sunday link last week and it again was not transferd yet...

drop, drop, drop :(

lVOnN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back