FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

My account has been deactivated and I've read have not violated the terms of use or condiones, the account is personal and not shared with anyone, only use it at home, perhaps due to the problem I have an IP dynamic that gives me my internet provider of services, I hope can help me or tell me where I can solve my problem.
My Username is: Lysaoran

Hi,

My account has been disabled, and from what I have read, it possibly because of account sharing.

I don't share my account, but do download from multiple ip's (home and work), so that might be the problem.

Can anyone point me to the exact section of the fileserve terms that specifically state that account sharing / multiple ip's is a violation of their terms - I can't find it.

This is VERY frustrating, also not getting any replies to PM to RickyFS.

its article 5 mate, under the commercial activities through membership ( account sharing deliberately or even non deliberate should be included in this)

If it's at $0, it is most likely a glitch in the system, but you will not lose earnings, your earnings won't stop and we will still count. Usually to solve this issue is to Ctrl + F5 or logout and login again.

@ chrisd2702: Can't be here 25/9/395 days a year.

Hi.

My account has been deactivated and I've read have not violated the terms of use or condiones, the account is personal and not shared with anyone, only use it at home, perhaps due to the problem I have an IP dynamic that gives me my internet provider of services, I hope can help me or tell me where I can solve my problem.
My Username is: Lysaoran

dynamic IP is OK, so it should be for other reasons

when will the money transfer to payout account if i request on 11Jan2012, cause it is still show pending.

Yupe I requested Sunday and its still pending, and this should be the last day we could request it too

Hi good afternoon everyone. :)

I am very sorry for disturbing.

I have been trying to Dl files from fileserve in the past hours, however it seems that every file is under maintainence. There were no announcement about the maintainence. Hence im worry it might be a problem only for me. :)

Are there anyone who seems to be sharing the same problem as me? :)

Thank you. Please reply if possible. :)

Thanks RickyFS

Hello RickyFS,

This morning I've found my fileserve account disable. I tried to log at fileserve homepage and i got :'(:

"Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions"

I've done nothing against terms and conditions. When I travel to my parent's house i logged in from there but with no simultaneous downloads. I'm not sharing my fileserve account. I haven't stopped paying for this account since i created it since 15 months ago (I've got a Paypal periodic payment programmed on monthly basis, tomonrrow the following payment will take place). I want this solved asap,please . I wrote to fileserve but only got an automated response. Could you help me please? I've sent a PM to you with my Fileserve account

Thanks in advance,

RickyFS answered my PM and my account got reactivated :). Thank you so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back