FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
seem ftp upload is not working properly, i upload 5 files only 4 files appear in My Files, yesterday test twice 3 files 2 appear, 4 files 1 appear... PS: files are upload simultaneously, so may be 1 server is not working
Hi, Have made the necessary changes to resolve the issue. If it occurs again, please let me know. Thank you.
same problem don't think it is fix i upload 4 files (file is rar and split into 4) only 2 appear, then i reupload the missing 2 but now only 1 appear...

Hi Paradox,
Please upgrade my account, nick: dorukhan
Thanks!

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Hi, Have made the necessary changes to resolve the issue. If it occurs again, please let me know. Thank you.
same problem don't think it is fix i upload 4 files (file is rar and split into 4) only 2 appear, then i reupload the missing 2 but now only 1 appear...

FTP1 has been fixed now :)

downloads decreased servers problem or debrid sites banned :) ?

i encourage banning debrid sites

Edit:

Why in Visa payment is BYTESELLER?

Last edited:
downloads decreased servers problem or debrid sites banned :) ?

i encourage banning debrid sites

Have banned so many accounts of these sites - simplydebrid, alldebrid, realdebrid, etc.

hi FileParadox i m nt able to change my profit mode... i wanna change my plan... can you do something for it

Let me know your username and the plan you want. I will change it for you.

FTP1 has been fixed now :)

not for me :/

verry low speed ...............

I will test it out personally and let you know if its the same here or not. We have 1 server rebuilding Raid as 1 HDD had crashed.

Can someone unlock my IP? I entered my username incorrectly three times. nick: bd6675

Let me know your IP and I will unlock it.

Someone hacked my account and is using there webmoney to take out my payout. This is there Z339823396612 Number not mine. My account is backupman9901 . Cancel the payout.
same issue with my terafile account his guy change my wmz id with his wmz account and request payout how they got our ID username and password? is this issue related with Zoom uploader ????

Someone hacked my account and is using there webmoney to take out my payout. This is there Z339823396612 Number not mine. My account is backupman9901 . Cancel the payout.
same issue with my terafile account his guy change my wmz id with his wmz account and request payout how they got our ID username and password? is this issue related with Zoom uploader ????

You know the issues of zoom uploader...why still use it? I would also advise you to enable "security lock" so such guys won't be able to change anything without your email access.

webmoney payout?

Yes, we pay by Webmoney.

I don't know someone have user download of file. I only know share my affiliate link and some download link of file in my files. Use or don't use is thier decision.
and payment how long hold?

If they didn't want to download..they wouldn't have bothered paying for it...this is the story of 90% of your sales. Therefore, as a precaution - we will be holding till next payment date - basically you will receive the payment by 28th or 1st March.

2014-01-28$xxPENDING

why not received money?
When you can paid?

[FileParadox] Can't upgrade to premium

I tried to upgrade to premium membership (A month, 12.99 USD) by VISA but failed. When I completed the process all I got is this blank page.

payment.jpg

Does the system really work? Could anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back