FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I doubt I'll ever get paid....

Twice I've sent you private messages in this past month... Not a single reply or payment.

Pending payout for over 2 months...... and nothing. :facepalm:

@FileParadoxBe precise, could speak in date? This brief it's been 108 days and nothing. You lost confidence with it, nor responds more the PMs of uploaders.

@FileParadoxBe precise, could speak in date? This brief it's been 108 days and nothing. You lost confidence with it, nor responds more the PMs of uploaders.

I did mention the days in yesterday's post - please care to read first and then speak:facepalm:

I will not respond to PMs when I have clearly said that everyone will get paid. I will not keep repeating the same thing again and again and again through PMs.
I again assure you that I do not intend to run away - I will surely pay.

@FileParadox
It's not what most are thinking ...

They are free to think whatever they want to. If I wanted to run away - I wouldn't be preparing to launch an imagesharing and shorturl website. I had prepared for an imagehost in 2014 but due to issues with FP - I wasn't able to launch it.

Hey FP, I know you will pay everyone here eventually but you have never responded any of my post yet. It would be kind if you reply and give me somekind of duration like 10 days or 20 days etc.... not being desrespectful to any of your post. my payment is pending from 2014. isn't is too long? what do you say? Waiting for your kind responce. Thank you :)

I did mention the days in yesterday's post - please care to read first and then speak:facepalm:

I will not respond to PMs when I have clearly said that everyone will get paid. I will not keep repeating the same thing again and again and again through PMs.
I again assure you that I do not intend to run away - I will surely pay.
Same the answers like FileOM, Xerver before, high risk!!

I couldnt log in with my password, so I reseted it and now I still cant log in with it, it takes me to the password recovery page
what do I do?

We are in touch with FileParadox and they have started paying out affiliates for as much as they can. They cannot complete the whole payments right away, but most of you will be paid soon.

Having said this, we are keeping the account banned and thread closed since we do not want more and more questions on the same topic. Account will be unbanned and threa re-opened as soon as all payments are cleared.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back