FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fileparadox, what to do to get little help? here FileParadox - Easy & Fast Storage no support, on facebook no support... ok, i will write here again. i bought premium account but i not received any email with 'premium key'. and money was taked for two times from my webmoney purse (taked money two times because i tried again to buy due an error)... so i want to be extended my account with two months...my user/id is: iceblue

Please add bitcoin and get integrated into neeembu!

Bitcoin is already there as a Payment gateway. We cannot use it for affiliate payment as it fluctuates a lot.

*Bank Wire Transfer and Payoneer coming soon ( at your first topic )

when is it available ?

Sorry, We have been focused on our new venture which should be live by the coming Tuesday. After that we will work towards Payoneer and bank transfer.

what's different in Mix PPS and Wps.......

and can i copy folder

No, you cannot copy a folder. But you can create a new folder and copy the contents easily.

Mix PPS - Mix Pay Per Sale (MIX PPS) - Affiliates receive 60% of all premium account sales + 50% of Rebills.
Basically - you do not receive website % and referral $ in this plan. This plan is more suitable for those that do not own a website.

WPS - This plan is more suitable for website owners as they will receive % of sales from their website(s).
Affiliates receive 50% of Initial Sales, 50% of Rebills, 10% of Websites, 5% of Referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back