FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys relax. We are trying to figure out what will be the good rates - beneficial to all of us. Once we have them fixed - we will announce it.

We are also going to simplify the PPS plans - there will be no deduction in rates.

Our servers have been stable and uploading/downloading speeds have been great. Please give us 24 hours to fix the affiliate section.

Best Regards
FP

vo3t.jpg

Thank You

Last edited:
@FileParadox
ok mate, take your time decide the ppd rate :)

don't fix very high, then you will lose also don't fix the rate too low then you will lose affilaites so be wise, we know you have all qualities to become #1 filehost.

Downloaders is 1000 times greater than uploader, so reducing free user/non-registered user will affect whole your work/reputation and all, without reputation you can't do anything...

now you have good reputation among affilaite, but downloaders...?? even i also got lot of message in my site for adding fileparadox as primary host, main thing is i am waiting for stable free user speed :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Please could you give 2GB per day download limit for registered users?
Because people not register just to save 15sec on ​​the waiting time.

Thanks,

at the beginning encourage

and later cheat

GROUP B Spain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

Last edited:
at the beginning encourage

and later cheat

GROUP B Spain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

What you were earning from Spain is still good considering we raised prices of Group B too. Please stop making issues of small things. In the last page - we did say that we are working on the PPD table and rates and once we have them finalized we will announce it. We tested out Spain and saw the traffic was neither earning us money in ads nor in Premium. Switching it to Group B is logical.
We are paying heavily for high quality servers and for that we need to pay money to the server folks. If we keep earning nothing - how in the world will we last? Kindly consider our position also.

Brasil C?
FTP Upload not working
could earn premium?
user: marbot

It usually takes 1-5 hours for the new account's FTP to be synced. It should be working properly now. Brazil has always been in group C.

Last edited:
C) Bulgaria, Russia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Portugal, Qatar, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Finland, Romania.

??

Would you please help me to know more about how the things going on. I'm on PPS plan, the referrals that made through my files I'll get money from it as sales once it upgrades to premium, whatever if it upgrade to premium immediately after making the registration or after months, right ?

And Fileparadox, would you please check you pm.

Last edited:
Would you please help me to know more about how the things going on. I'm on PPS plan, the referrals that made through my files I'll get money from it as sales once it upgrades to premium, whatever if it upgrade to premium immediately after making the registration or after months, right ?

And Fileparadox, would you please check you pm.

Yes, If your referrals get Premium immediately or after months - You will definitely receive the credit for it.

Hello! Is this hosting is a good option for backup files? I have over 2TB and looking for service which will provide direct links (to RU) without limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back