FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Filegrasper,

I'm currently on PPS and i'm curious why do i have downloads but without any sales made?
Screen-Shot-2014-05-12-at-10.10.19-pm.png

Just to add on a few queries,

1) What is the min. payout?
2) I can't seems to find on my use account with regards to my payment information. Where is it?

Last edited:
Hi Filegrasper,

I'm currently on PPS and i'm curious why do i have downloads but without any sales made?
Screen-Shot-2014-05-12-at-10.10.19-pm.png

Just to add on a few queries,

1) What is the min. payout?
2) I can't seems to find on my use account with regards to my payment information. Where is it?

I just had a look and found at the time of sales , you made 1 . You we are on PPD.

So you get 1.3 USD for that. And then you changed to PPS , and had no new sales.

And the downloads can be done by any premium member of us. May be the one who got premium yesterday from you.

Minimum payment is 10USD and it differs on the payment method you choose.

PM me with what amount you need. I will fix that for you if you feel that is too much.

Last edited:
holy fuck wtf?

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Can't access site...

holy fuck wtf?

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Can't access site...

Works just fine for me

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back