FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many reason. The file size is too low. Or the download are from same ip. Please if you don't trust me then test it bro.

I trust, I just can't understand it. File size is 600MB. And even when downloaded from the same ip, first download should count money-wise, wouldn't it?

There are many reason. The file size is too low. Or the download are from same ip. Please if you don't trust me then test it bro.

I trust, I just can't understand it. File size is 600MB. And even when downloaded from the same ip, first download should count money-wise, wouldn't it?

It wont count if the user ip and download ip or same. And also upload ip and download ip are same.

It wont count if the user ip and download ip or same. And also upload ip and download ip are same.

Sorry to be such a bother, but these files weren't tried to be downloaded by me.

Someone else downloaded them. Obviously.

So you're saying that if for downloads to count, every download has to have different ip? That doesn't make any sense.

problem with your report system
as.jpg

Sorry to be such a bother, but these files weren't tried to be downloaded by me.

So you're saying that if for downloads to count, every download has to have different ip? That doesn't make any sense.

sorry, but I still need answer...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I get paid but , i don't understand why i lost transaction fee??

PayPal will get some fees as % , next time you can request through MG , WU or Wire. Where there is no fees from your end.

turtle upload speed for many days!!!

Tomorrow we adding few machine , if that doesnt solve the issue . Then we need to do load balancing. That should be done by wednesday.

sorry, but I still need answer...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Lets go private and do a live chat. Add me on skype and send me your username through pm and i solve all your doubts.

anybody get sales??? and status are ok???

for me it's very bad. 30 days without sales, anything where all my files set for premium user. it's impossible

can't say abt others just started this month with FO as a replacement to Ryu and so far its been good and steady. currently using FO as a mirror but if this continues might be FO become primary host for me.

23qi.png

one thing worth mentioning FO admin is very helpful and considerate towards uploaders. wish him gudluk may he prosper and so do we :p (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back