FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I first tried Blogspot. Then someone warned that site gets removed fast, go to WP.

Then I did, time went by, there was some content already up, things were working. Then someone said that hey, WP removes, too. :-P

But then I was just too lazy I guess to take preemptive action.

I'd cherish all the suggestions more experienced site runners can give me :) Feel free to PM!

What's this with Xerver and FileOM merging? Have to say, did not expect that :-/
I guess you misunderstood. what they told you move to WP is right I believe. WP here is not that wordpress.COM but wordpress.ORG, these two are different where wordpress.COM is the just like the blogspot, it's free while wordpress.ORG is where you need to host/install wordpress in your server. in this case, you must buy a domain name (about $10 yearly) and then buy a shared web host for a start (price ranging from different providers, usually less than $5 monthly...I saw some providers offered less than $.050 monthly in hosting section but I'm not sure whether they are reliable).
it's not difficult if you search and read a lot of online tutorials.

on topic, I wish to know what is this Xerver LTD has to do with our pending payments, filesgrasper.

Yeah I suppose.

I do know about all the stuff you wrote about, though I do appreciate your input.

Evaluating my options as we speak, but any suggestions (in PMs) are more than welcome :) :good:

But enough OT. What's the deal with Xerver. Please explain.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

It indeed is xerver.co and what i gather of little covo i had with sid on skyp is fileom will be merged with xerver.co with all files and accounts and all payments present and past due will be taken care of by xerver.co owner and that too as per their schedule and until that happens everyone will have to wait. and once merger is completed announcement will be made.

one thing he mentioned and quite obvious is u shud continue working with xerver.co to get paid.

so.....

The above info which you see is wrong and they are not the one on the link.

Well since you all know we are facing issue with our payment processor , we cant going this way since our funds are freezed for few months. So inorder to save all the affiliates work and your hard earned money. So inorder to save the site , we offered Xerver.co to take over the site and manage it and also they take over the payments to all the affiliates . They have the successful affiliates system and also going to have many new plans.

And we made a approach to Xerver.co and we made a deal to get the site going by merging and also , every one will be paid in the due time and no more delayed request with them which you seen over here. They promised to pay all of you in time for all new request and the pending request in the proposed manner.

The support and trust you made on fileom.com is making me to do better things for you and not to go down without notifying you all , all we need is to keep you all paid and also all your files will be safe like on fileom.com

They also providing support via skype and email , and you can approach them for any help and question related to this. And this is the proposed deal from them and I need you suggestions .

Xerver.co States this :

1. This is a rescue attempt.

It needs all stake holders (Affiliates and Service Providers) to:

Be patient, understanding, supportive and participate for it to succeed.

2. The stakeholders (Affiliates) stand to gain or lose the most from the success or failure of this proposed rescue plan.

3. We ourselves as Xerver.co stand to risk our business and reputation within the industry. Something we have worked tirelessly to build.

4. All payments will be made via a 10 month payment plan. This will mean that active affiliates will be paid monthly for current earnings plus 10% of the outstanding balance owed based on verified figures audited by Xerver.co

The above offer is subject to:

1. Affiliates continuing to post earnings to a value no less than 80% of current monthly average earnings.

2. Payment processors not limiting or withholding funds for any reason whatsoever. Xerver will endeavour to partner with the most reliable and trusted payment processors.

Whilst this is a genuine offer, there are no guarantees and Xerver.co will not be held liable for payments not made as a result of any reason whatsoever.

We reserve the right to adjust this offer or proposal dependent on funds and profitability generated going forward.

The above is what was proposed by Xerver.co as a plan to safe our hard work for the past 1 and a half years, so I believe this must be a decision for everybody to decide on. Please feel free to express your views and thank you for your loyal support.

Note: all your new request will be paid on time , no more delay including the old request . And also all your files and stats will be merged.

Umm...

So all the people who are presently using both sites will have their files and earnings merged under the new one?

Not sure how I feel about this to be honest :-/

Last edited:
So, as i understood, we may or we may not get paid what we have pending? or is that getting spread over the next 10 following months as long we keep getting the same sales we have now?
So, for example, if we have bad months or something we will not get paid what we had before?

Umm...

So all the people who are presently using both sites will have their files and earnings merged under the new one?

Not sure how I feel about this to be honest :-/

Fully agree with that plan. happy with this move, and I am trust fileom.com and also the new partner and their initiation. I dont see any other filehost with whom i can bring money for me, fileom system working great and i am not worry about their little changes, that will make fileom better. So i will work with them anyway.

So inorder to save the site , we offered Xerver.co to take over the site and manage it and also they take over the payments to all the affiliates . They have the successful affiliates system and also going to have many new plans.

Yes, that will be better than nothing, I appreciate this...some user already told lumi/Tera merger idea.
Though Lumi dead, Tera alive but here both fileom and xerver are alive.
hope Guys are enjoying next update/payments and enjoying works.

Last edited:
1. This is a rescue attempt.

It needs all stake holders (Affiliates and Service Providers) to:

Be patient, understanding, supportive and participate for it to succeed.

2. The stakeholders (Affiliates) stand to gain or lose the most from the success or failure of this proposed rescue plan.

3. We ourselves as Xerver.co stand to risk our business and reputation within the industry. Something we have worked tirelessly to build.

4. All payments will be made via a 10 month payment plan. This will mean that active affiliates will be paid monthly for current earnings plus 10% of the outstanding balance owed based on verified figures audited by Xerver.co

The above offer is subject to:

1. Affiliates continuing to post earnings to a value no less than 80% of current monthly average earnings.

2. Payment processors not limiting or withholding funds for any reason whatsoever. Xerver will endeavour to partner with the most reliable and trusted payment processors.

Whilst this is a genuine offer, there are no guarantees and Xerver.co will not be held liable for payments not made as a result of any reason whatsoever.

We reserve the right to adjust this offer or proposal dependent on funds and profitability generated going forward.

The above is what was proposed by Xerver.co as a plan to safe our hard work for the past 1 and a half years, so I believe this must be a decision for everybody to decide on. Please feel free to express your views and thank you for your loyal support.

Note: all your new request will be paid on time , no more delay including the old request . And also all your files and stats will be merged.

Rescue attempt or not, there should be NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

When affiliates were promoting FileOM, they did not agree to '10 month payment plan'. Nor did they agree on 'posting earnings to a value no less than 80%' to obtain the funds they generated with the business. Reserve the right? I believe it is the affiliates that should 'reserve the right' to leave a business, they shouldn't be held to a business due to YOUR ISSUES.

If a business acquires another business, they should respect the terms and not put any further constrain to their affiliates.

This thread has been closed and filegrasper banned.

Discussion thread: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/193127-9.html#post2015884

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back