FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I complained a little but it was about how long it was taking.But that's all.
Filegrasper is going to pay us.I don't doubt that for a second.

The paygate is working fine.If you aren't getting sales it's not because of the paygate.
My sales and rebillls are very consistent and have been for several months..No big up or down swings.

I highly doubt they will pay this week :thumbdown:

Mostly likely another excuse.

yet sales an rebills are good but what the sense when you can't get paid.

Last edited:
i don't think fileom will ever pay us. time to move to another filehost.
and you don't give a shit to the users that download your files and have purchased fileom premium to exclusively download your files?

you'll simply change the host because you want to make money.

I personally leave sites and don't follow uploaders that change the file host every week.

filegrasper
You emailed me for my banking account information using your non-encrypted plain text email (for which the mail servers have forward & reverse DNS records that do not match resulting in for what I believe why google mail puts your email into the SPAM folder).

This information has long since been provided to you as I confirmed this in my FileOM "MY ACCOUNT" page.

Given that it is currently 2AM on Tuesday August 12th I am very doubtful that you will be able to wire me the funds that I have repeatedly requested (with documented requests going back to June) by the Thusday, August 14th deadline in which DoggY DoG set for you to pay out your affiliates to avoid being banned from this board for scamming.

In case you are preparing to lie with another excuse to blow me off, here is a link to the post made by DoggY DoG warning you: FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale - Post #2013253

If you need any further information (which I don't see why/how you would) you may contact me on my Skype IM for which you have spoken to me repeatedly in the past. Please do not email me as your email is not secure and is not properly set up, and please do not respond to me via WJunction private messages as I can not guarantee that I will be logging back in here on a frequent basis. Skype me if you need anything, I will respond immediately (unless I am asleep for which is only ~3 hours or so).

WJunction Staff Members,
I would be more than happy to privately share any information (email records, IM Chat history, personal bank statements) that any WJunction Staff member would need to provide unquestionable proof my accusations of filegrasper's repeated lies.

The next 60 hours (until end of Thursday, August 14th) will be interesting to see how this plays out, at present I don't have much confidence that this can conclude on positive terms for FileOM.

Last edited:
There's no point requesting upgrade on your account. You should stop uploading and see what happen in the next 60 hrs before you make your next move. At the mean time look for alternative.

There's no point requesting upgrade on your account. You should stop uploading and see what happen in the next 60 hrs before you make your next move. At the mean time look for alternative.

Couldn't agree more with you souza!

One file host who is active on this board that I've been affiliated with for about a year now that has NEVER lied to me and has NEVER cheated me like FileOM appears to have done is Keep2Share.

Llink to their official support thread is here: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-ho...re-cc-file-sharing-you-recommend-friends.html

Last edited:
I am owed a lot of money but I am willing to be patient as long as I am kept informed.

filegrasper please try to give us a date of when you will be able to make payments and I am sure a lot of pople will be a lot happier, If you are having problems just let everyone know.

I still believe in fileom... and i still believe they wont go down and pay us like i did at least 4 times in the past when payments were delayed.

Theres filehosts that delayed payment for 1month in the past but they did pay.

Ofc others ran but filegrasper was always by our side, im hoping theyr doing all they can to fix this issue.

I still believe in fileom... and i still believe they wont go down and pay us like i did at least 4 times in the past when payments were delayed.

Theres filehosts that delayed payment for 1month in the past but they did pay.

Ofc others ran but filegrasper was always by our side, im hoping theyr doing all they can to fix this issue.

For the most part I agree with you, I've had two other file hosts this summer that have had about a month's worth of delays for payment processor issues, I clearly knew this was the truth as I saw my sales come to a complete halt for these two file hosts, FileOM on the other hand has continued to sell premium accounts despite the "allegation" made by filegrasper that hes having payment processor issues.

Eventually shit got worked out with these two file hosts who never lied to me and kept me informed throughout the downtime, and in the end I got paid and sales resumed again (and I never had to take any issues public on WJunction as I have with FileOM to get the file host to respond).

I first started to request payouts from FileOM back IN JUNE and have been either ignored or straight up lied to all along.

Two more days filegrasper, thats all you have remaining to prove that you are no longer scamming your affiliates.

August 14th is coming up very quickly now filegrasper and I'm pretty disappointed that it looks like your going to be getting your ass banned from this site for scamming. I ask you to please prove me and the rest of this community wrong, stop with your lies, and pay up the money in which you have owed to your affiliates for the last few months.

Tick... tock...

I don't expect to get my payment by the 14th but I would like some honest answers by then.

I think what is making people more uneasy is that filegrasper is hardly ever online giving us answers and support atm

If filegrasper doesn't want to give us the answers then maybe he can show a mod some evidence that they are working on fixing their issues and will be making payments soon.

Last edited:
keep calm and wait for the payout. UL.TO delayed from paying wme payouts for 45 days, but now working fine and back to normal. there's no perfect system. but i hope filegrasper will always available to explain what went wrong.

Everybody will have some problem sometimes but the filehost admin should let affiliates know what's going on so that they can plan on their business. To let your affiliates hang in the air is bad business.

Everybody will have some problem sometimes but the filehost admin should let affiliates know what's going on so that they can plan on their business. To let your affiliates hang in the air is bad business.

should is the key word

should..................

but doesnt

but he isnt

I don't expect to get my payment by the 14th but I would like some honest answers by then.

I think what is making people more uneasy is that filegrasper is hardly ever online giving us answers and support atm

If filegrasper doesn't want to give us the answers then maybe he can show a mod some evidence that they are working on fixing their issues and will be making payments soon.

yeah hope we all will get paid soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back