FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
filegrasper sent me a private message saying that he is going to make an announcement today and to wait for this announcement (I've been waiting since June....)

It will be interesting to see what hes going to lie about this time, especially since I have proof of a little piece of information that he has no idea that I am knowledgeable of.

I have to say, I am truly looking forward to exposing filegrasper's announcement as yet another one of his lies....

44 hours remaining for filegrasper to pay up, if he doesn't pay the money owed to his affiliates by the end of the day August 14th he will be banned from this board for scamming.

Tick... tock...

Give filegrasper a chance the dude must have bought the latest exotic vehicle an a mansion an with the extra cash after he will pay out everyone lolol :)).

I don't know what the announcement is but I hope it's good news

Give filegrasper a chance the dude must have bought the latest exotic vehicle an a mansion an with the extra cash after he will pay out everyone lolol :)).

I don't know what the announcement is but I hope it's good news

From what I understand the sum of defaulted debt FileOM has on their hands for their affiliates is in the neighborhood of $150,000.

While this might buy some "exotic" vehicles it certainly wouldn't buy a mansion, in my area of the world it wouldn't even get you a condo in the least desirable ghetto cities....

FileOM does not have much capital and they're clearly mismanaged by Sid who has proven to me has absolutely no conception on how to operate a business. Ever since Sid started to try to get me to affiliate (which he tried for months) I was always concerned as I am with any file host that is set up using turnkey scripts (FileOM uses XFileSharingPro). The problem I have with these file hosts is that any fool like Sid can just buy a domain, pay a few hundred bucks for an XFileSharingPro license and suddenly they think they're in business.

I'd be willing to bet that if I were to see a copy of his failed business's balance sheets that it would show that he over invested in server infrastructure without sufficient cash flow to support his investments. I believe it was at this point where Sid's lies really started to escalate. I mean this jackass has come up with a whole series of lies in the last few weeks ranging from "FileOM has been sold, I'm going to remain the manager for the new owner" to "I hurt my hand and couldn't type or have anyone else type a response to you for the last week" and finally "I will pay wire you the money on Monday August 4th".

If anyone wants to learn from a complete failure for a business model then this would be a prime example....

Current time in India is 8:30AM, hopefully Sid will be on here soon to give us his latest lie, I mean "announcement"...

@Peter South
i know what the announcement is (believe me), you get your money soon :)

Thanks dude, I really hope your right and that my gut feeling is wrong on this :)

Current time in India is 2:40PM, eagerly I will continue to stand-by wait to read filegrasper's latest lie, I mean "announcement" which has been announced will be made today....

:)

Last edited:
@Peter South
I think filegrasper should be given a chance.I would request you to keep all this to yourself till his announcement or till the prescribed date.It would be best i think

You are crying for 30 working days waiting, what about 100 normal days waiting like my case? (with other filehosting) wait for Admin answer, and stop complain, others are more down like you guys, and are not "crying" , say Thanks because Admin still answer and try to fix all problems.

You are crying for 30 working days waiting, what about 100 normal days waiting like my case? (with other filehosting) wait for Admin answer, and stop complain, others are more down like you guys, and are not "crying" , say Thanks because Admin still answer and try to fix all problems.

I've been waiting since June.

Two other file hosts I'm affiliated with have had actual payment processor problems in recent months which are similar to that which filegrasper has been lying about. And in one of these two cases I've actually been defending that file host in another thread which you can see my post that I made right here: http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/186432-31.html#post2015241

If filegrasper wasn't so fixated on lying to me everytime I have spoken with him then I definitely wouldn't be raising any stink about the current situation. In my opinion the real major problem with FileOM is simply that filegrasper is incompetent in how to run a business and that he fails miserably and tries to cover up his frequent failures by persistently lying.

much better to wait for filegrasper, at the end we are working to them and we use them to earn money, stop speculating, just wait. at the end FileOm will lose bigtime if they will not going to fix this problem.

@Filegrasper: man i hope you will settle those payouts, if not all, maybe some especially those who waited for so long. i trust you, and i hope you guys from FileOm team will be able to surpass this problem and be back to normal again.

Where's the money, yo?

Now with my sudden site issue, I need money to move on to other tactics :-/

why you hosted your site with wordpress in the first place? these free blogs (wordpress/bogspot/etc) are really strict in handling with illegal/pirate/warez sites. at least you should start with offshare shared web hosting. there are many providers in hosting section, just select the reliable one.
take it as a lesson.

on topic, hope to receive my two PP pending payments soon. please keep us update, filegrasper.

Where's the money, yo?

Now with my sudden site issue, I need money to move on to other tactics :-/

why you hosted your site with wordpress in the first place? these free blogs (wordpress/bogspot/etc) are really strict in handling with illegal/pirate/warez sites. at least you should start with offshare shared web hosting. there are many providers in hosting section, just select the reliable one.
take it as a lesson.

on topic, hope to receive my two PP pending payments soon. please keep us update, filegrasper.

Well, I first tried Blogspot. Then someone warned that site gets removed fast, go to WP.

Then I did, time went by, there was some content already up, things were working. Then someone said that hey, WP removes, too. :-P

But then I was just too lazy I guess to take preemptive action.

I'd cherish all the suggestions more experienced site runners can give me :) Feel free to PM!

What's this with Xerver and FileOM merging? Have to say, did not expect that :-/

Well, I first tried Blogspot. Then someone warned that site gets removed fast, go to WP.

Then I did, time went by, there was some content already up, things were working. Then someone said that hey, WP removes, too. :-P

But then I was just too lazy I guess to take preemptive action.

I'd cherish all the suggestions more experienced site runners can give me :) Feel free to PM!

What's this with Xerver and FileOM merging? Have to say, did not expect that :-/
I guess you misunderstood. what they told you move to WP is right I believe. WP here is not that wordpress.COM but wordpress.ORG, these two are different where wordpress.COM is the just like the blogspot, it's free while wordpress.ORG is where you need to host/install wordpress in your server. in this case, you must buy a domain name (about $10 yearly) and then buy a shared web host for a start (price ranging from different providers, usually less than $5 monthly...I saw some providers offered less than $.050 monthly in hosting section but I'm not sure whether they are reliable).
it's not difficult if you search and read a lot of online tutorials.

on topic, I wish to know what is this Xerver LTD has to do with our pending payments, filesgrasper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back