FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Payza paid few hours ago. Thank you very much

but when will you pass to a weekly payment ? You already were supposed to do it for february. And could you please extend my premium account ?

but when will you pass to a weekly payment ? You already were supposed to do it for february. And could you please extend my premium account ?

I have no lucky with fileom from the beginning. :(

2014-01-24 $xxx PENDING

Requested in payza, and emailed admin to change it to paypal few days ago, received nothing until now. :(

2014-01-24 $xxx PENDING

Requested in payza, and emailed admin to change it to paypal few days ago, received nothing until now. :(

Give them time until friday I know filegrasper is a good guy.

2014-01-24 $xxx PENDING

The same happen to me

So far I have got 4 payment change request . Out of which two have already paid in payza. And other guy will get paid in Paypal.

Already few payments where sent. Waiting for reseller to update with the status of others.

And also as said earlier we will do weekly payments. Before that we are clearing all march month and old request what ever left.

You can trust me guys. As i know we are the most stable host which came last year and doing good these days in all.

We will peform much good in this financial year for sure

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

your talking like this

nxs-1.jpg

but truely I like this food,nice taste on morning and supper

everytime i come here i read about weekly payout... i think for the past few months already [:|]
but first when will 28Feb2014 WMZ payout be process?

Last edited:
55 download (IT) / $0.05400
50 x (4.5x1000) = 50 x 0.0045 = 0.2475 NOT $0.05400
You are counting 1/5.

Edit: now 77 / $0.05400 - 22 downloads more NOT counted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back