Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will u guys request payment?
The payment of last day seems just settle the requests before 1Jan only.
Please note that the if you request on or after 1Jan
It should been pay in next week.

And i got my payment too.

I made 2 requests, on the 26th and the 1st, the 26th was paid but the 1st was approved and not yet paid, I think it was due to the holidays that they couldnt audit at the 1st.

If its not just me, so that might be the case.

i request payment on 1 Jan and already approved , today i haven't receive the payment. so i will receive it next week or there is a problem?

Stats are working fine, so please don't assume our system has errors when your earnings are not what you want them to be. Work harder and I am sure you will reap the rewards.

In regards to payments, if you have a query regarding your payment then send me a PM and I will check it for you. If your payment has been approved then you will be paid, if you were not paid yesterday then it will 100% be dealt with on the 10th.

With New Years and Christmas just passing there have been many holidays and delays have been caused due to this. Have some patience guys!

Regards

Greg

Stats are working fine, so please don't assume our system has errors when your earnings are not what you want them to be. Work harder and I am sure you will reap the rewards.

Greg

And why is the reason for discontinue affiliate programs??

And why is the reason for disapprove payment?? you really are admin of Filejungle if you can't give that explanation? :facepalm:

any time frame on when megashares would be added to the list of RU filehost? I think a few users including me has requested for it a month or two back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back