Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@filejungle

you disable fj to fj, you will no links.

Yes, no FJ to FJ is GREAT NEWS!!! it will reduce the spam =)<3

support thread with not support :facepalm: why they close various affiliate program, whit not reason and not explanation X-(

hey mate,
why dont you show your evidence to the moderators so that they can ask the same from FJ, and then make verdict based on those evidence, just like at uploadstation thread?

I dont think spamming with "scam", "not paying", "ignore" , or even screen shot of rejection will do you any good here ;)

Last edited:
Everyone - Just to announce to those who probably won't read their news feed and see the announcement.

From the 16th of this month (January) we will be removing the FJ to FJ remote upload service. You will of course still be able to use remote upload for the supported hosts that we allow.

I am sure this will please some of you seeing as a lot of you had been asking for the removal of this for quite some time.

Greg

Yes but many more will prefer that it stays????????????????????

why not have a vote on it???

I will be dumping FJ at once for one once it stops and i know many others only use it for the FJ to FJ. Everyone else will just have to burn a ton more of you BW and storage. WHat is the upside for you exactly???

So if you have not received a payment this week to get next week?

Yes everyone who's payment wasn't completed this week will be paid next week without fail.

Everyone - In regards to the FJ to FJ cancellation we can't please everyone, there will be no vote. It is being disabled from the date I stated.

If your payment has been approved then you will be paid on Tuesday the 10th.

Greg

any time frame on when megashares would be added to the list of RU filehost? I think a few users including me has requested for it a month or two back.

I am not sure, I have forwarded your requests since a few people have asked. Please be patient and you might see it in the future.

Last edited:
i will come back to use FJ once internal remote is disabled .. maybe Greg you should bring forward this change, don't see why we should wait 1 more week

Yes everyone who's payment wasn't completed this week will be paid next week without fail.

Everyone - In regards to the FJ to FJ cancellation we can't please everyone, there will be no vote. It is being disabled from the date I stated.

That really Makes no sense at all. "We cant please everyone"??? so without a vote you will risk annoying more people than you please??

So you take a vote and 70% say they dont want it banned. You'd rather please 30% of people??? and p1ss of 70% ??

Perhaps limit internal RU to those who are premium and generate say $250 per month.

It will just make more work for uploaders and burn more of your BW since i will obviously now either have to use my servers to download from FJ and then reupload else use another filesharing service to remote from FJ and then back up. Totally insane, since i'm already doing this with filesonic.

What good does banning it do for FJ? this is what i wonder?? a company only does what is beneficial for them at the end of the day - that's business.

The good thing about NO FJ 2 FJ is:
no FJ links spam, which means:

Many forums will start to accept FJ (again), in turns:
many uploaders (not leechers, not spammer) have more chances to earn more.

Since there is less spam, FJ now will not end up like Wupload, and you guys know what happened to Wupload.

So, the decision is that GOOD for uploaders

Thanks Greg and FJ Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back